Will you live to be 100?

and then some... why do I know this?? cuz the good lord ain't done torchering me by a long shot!

There is a guy in North Carolina that just turned 100 and still runs a mile or so every week and plays badminton, absolutely amazing.

There is a guy in North Carolina that just turned 100 and still runs a mile or so every week and plays badminton, absolutely amazing.

WOW!!!!..That's impressive...I'm half his age and I couldn't do that....Well not without passing out first..lol..

Yeah, I know.
The problem is grandpa doesn't remember where we live anymore and every week he gets another mile further away!

I don't know if I'll live to be 100. For me that's 71 years away, and I don't even want to think about it. If I make it past 70 years of age and death hasn't answered my knocks on his door, then maybe I'll live to be 100.

Or I can just live my life like a lazy cat and sleep for 20 hours a day...

I don't know if I'll live to be 100. For me that's 71 years away, and I don't even want to think about it. If I make it past 70 years of age and death hasn't answered my knocks on his door, then maybe I'll live to be 100.

Or I can just live my life like a lazy cat and sleep for 20 hours a day...
Now that you mentioned it, cats usually live longer than dogs.

Well in my oppinion the chances of someone hitting 100yrs old and still going strong are like playing russian rullette with a magazine fed weapon and hoping for either the firing pin to break or for the bullet to jam while feeding in to the chamber.

I'm not going to hold my breath to find out if I make it to 100 ;).

I hiked the Grand Canyon on my 50th birthday and will do so again on my 60th. I walk/ hike alot and eat right to annoyance. However according to the article...I died at 43.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread