Will You Be My Friend?:)

Friends are like panties.... Some crawl up your butt. Some snap under pressure. Some don't have the strength to hold you up. Some get a little twisted. Some are your favorite. Some are holy. Some are cheap. Some are naughty. And some actually cover your butt when you need them to.

Nice one. Not what I'd expect to hear from a Lady but nontheless you've pretty much covered everything,Pardon the Pun. :bootyshake:

Some thoughts on friendship:

* You cannot say you've lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed--Mayza Martinez
* You can always tell a real friend: When you make a fool of yourself, he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job--Lawrece Peter in The Chicago Sun Times
*A new friendship is like an unripened fruit. It may become either an orange or a lemon--The Spice Girls
*The friendship that can cease had never been real--Saint Jerome
*True friendship is like sound health. The value of it is seldom known until it is lost--Charles Caleb
*Some friendships do not last, but some friends are more loyal than brothers--Proverbs
*A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out--Wallter Winchell
*An honest answer is the sign of a true friendship--Proverbs
*Misfortune shows those who are not really friends--Aristotle
*Show me someone who cannot tell his friends from his enemies and I'll show you somebody who's going to end up with no friends--Jim Lehrer in a Bus of My Own (G.P. Putnam's song)
*Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, everywhere--author unknown
*I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow--Cher
*A true friend stabs you in the front--Oscar Wilde
*In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hey, I think I am improving. My posts are more than 3 words long now! LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread