Why is it

cassiem0221

Jun 29, 2007
I know! This can be really aggravating. Most company trucks have a governor on them which makes them only allowed to go a certain speed, one company my husband drives for on is only allowed 64 mph.. where the speed is 70-75 in some places! People need to realize that "Big Trucks" aren't out to get them and MOST do know what they are doing or they wouldn't be on the road. In fact, most Truckers are nice enough to get over a bit to allow you to come around...

Upvote 0

ACCER

Jun 29, 2007
I'm alive today thanks to a couple of truckers....once when a storm hit unexpectedly with 70mph gusts and I was in an eclipse.....he blocked it til I made it to the town....

The other was after I was hit be a drunk on black ice. He stopped, pulled me out of my overturned jeep in -80 (that was not a typo) weather near International Falls. I wasn't injured in the accident but the car had quit working and without the heater I didn't have long. He even went back and got my dogs!

Upvote 0

cassiem0221

Jun 29, 2007
if i am thinking of the same thing you are...it was a movie called Maximum Overdrive....starring Emilio Estevez

or maybe that one...Joyride:confused:

yea.. Maximum Overdrive.. That was such a funny show for me but my sister in law was truly terrified by it.. Now Joyride.. That one scares even me!!! Thus.... I stay off the CB lol

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread