Why is it so many companies don't allow pets?

!Viva la revolucion!

You have mentioned this before. I have searched for it, but cannot fond anything to support it. Can you post a link to the information on this? I think it would be helpful to others if they could access this information.
thanks terry for the info. and it figures commieforina wouldn't have a weight restriction must be so the revenue rangers can get more revenue for the state seeings how it's the poorest and most taxed state.

Angel toddlers who smoke cigarettes? What's that got to do with government tyranny?

View attachment 14783

It is a reference to a book, written by George Orwell.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

'There is a word in Newspeak,' said Syme, 'I don't know whether you know it: duckspeak, to quack like a duck. It is one of those interesting words that have two contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it is abuse, applied to someone you agree with, it is praise.'

In this book, the Party has made everything illegal, thereby making everyone criminals, and everyone the same, and easier to control. Thoughtcrime (in Newspeak) is basically how the Party accomplishes this. Big Brother is everywhere, there is no escaping his piercing stare. Also everywhere are the Telescreens. You can turn them down, but you cannot turn them off. And it is nearly impossible to not be seen by the telescreens, by which the Party can monitor your every move, thought, expression, even your heartbeat.

If you haven't read the book, you should. It will open your eyes.
View attachment 14783

In this book, the Party has made everything illegal, thereby making everyone criminals, and everyone the same, and easier to control. Thoughtcrime (in Newspeak) is basically how the Party accomplishes this. Big Brother is everywhere, there is no escaping his piercing stare. Also everywhere are the Telescreens. You can turn them down, but you cannot turn them off. And it is nearly impossible to not be seen by the telescreens, by which the Party can monitor your every move, thought, expression, even your heartbeat.

I was being a smart-ass. One of my many specialties.

You don't remember do you?

The "you really got me" debacle.......

[video=youtube;dvyDWGF290M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyDWGF290M[/video]

[video=youtube;HB8WHA3WWz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8WHA3WWz0[/video]​

Van Halen's version is better.

But I have no idea what this has to do with trucking companies allowing pets in the cabs.

He doesnt have to read the book, he will see what 1984 is all about in 10-20 years.

High expenses or not,I would never lease.Many don't do their homework or just plain don't care what other drivers say and the risk involved.Then they're is deep crapola for a couple yrs.I don't feel sorry for any of them.
why lease when you come out better going to a bank. yea no credit no money down looks awome but what happens if **** happenes break down tires no money to make the payments if things get slow. if they have no money and no credit they have no bussiness leasing a truck! and if they owned there own truck what happens if they need to rent a trailer and they have bad credit i would'nt rent it to them! fuel is not cheap eathier

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread