why is america so stupid???

sledgehammer

smashing the hammer down
THEY THINK WE ARE JOKING, THEY THINK WE ARE NOT GOING TO CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN ITALY. THEY COULDNT EVEN FIND ANY FOOD.... I BEG THE LORD ABOVE TO HELP US SHOW THEM THAT ITS TIME TO STAND UP.... ITS TIME TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS.... ITS TIME..... REMEMBER (WE ARE THE PEOPLE) (WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF OUR GOVERNMENT).... AMERICA STOP LAYING DOWN AND TAKING IT.... FIGHT BACK.... I STRIKE FOR MANY REASONS.... I STRIKE FOR RIGHTS,GAS,FOOD,AMERICA, AND ETC..... WE ARE LOSING OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY... WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM.... WHY DO WE ALLOW COPS TO TAZE LITTLE GIRLS AND BOYS. WHY DO WE ALLOW THE GOVERNMENT TO WIRE TAP OUR PHONES? WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM TO TELL US WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT DO?? WHY ARE WE SCARED OF OUR GOVERNMENT??? (WE ARE THE DAMN PEOPLE) LETS ACT LIKE IT!!!!!

:banghead:Its like that with everything..pple don't fight for their rights..companies advertise..TRY for free..so the consumer likes free..and gets charged 50.00 for shipping and handeling..lots will not even check the Creditcard statements..other call and if they don't get through first time..they hang up..we are getting robbed and just take it..:nono:

Everyone should stand up for their rights.I back the strike.I have kids to feed and its hard to do with the prices.I guess if we go down we will go down with one hell of a fight because I do not give up easy.To get respect you have to give it and it sure is time our government gives back because i am tired of giving.

I TELLING YOU GUYS ITS GETTING SILLY, AMERICANS ARE LIVING FOR TODAY.... ITS SAD WHEN YOU CAN FINANCE ANYTHING.... I CANT BELIEVE YOU CAN EVEN GO AND (RENT A RIM).... WTF IS THIS????? PEOPLE ARE GOING NUTS... WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YOUR SO FAR IN DEBT AND YOU OWE ON EVERYTHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE,CAR,TV,****ING RIMS,AND ETC AND THE WORLD MARKET CRASHES... I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING AND STARVE TO DEATH.... DONT GET ME WRONG I HAVE FINANCED THINGS BUT I OWE FOR NOTHING NOW! I AM GOING TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.. I MAY NOT HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING BUT I OWN IT!!! HOW MANY YOUNG AMERICANS CAN GROW THERE OWN FOOD????? HOW MANY CAN TAKE A TREE AND MAKE A HOUSE???? HOW MANY CAN HUNT FOR MEAT???? TIMES ARE CHANGING BUT WE ARE FORGETTING OUR PAST!!!!! I WISH EVERYONE WELL!!!! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!!

I'm young and can grow my own food Hammer but I know exactly what you are saying.

WHy don't we just go back to the pioneer days-horse/buggy, 1 store per town, 1 church and 1 school. Seemed to be less complicated that way.

One word describes it all.....GREED! Greed has taken over this world, but who's to blame? We the people? It's coming to the point that even those who make descent $$$ are'nt going to be able to survive due to the fast rising costs of this and/or that, which in turn could simply put people out of their homes. What about the elderly, whom most are on fixed incomes? What about our kids and grandchildren, how are they to survive? Could we possibly be heading back towards the "Great Depression"?

THEY THINK WE ARE JOKING, THEY THINK WE ARE NOT GOING TO CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN ITALY. THEY COULDNT EVEN FIND ANY FOOD.... I BEG THE LORD ABOVE TO HELP US SHOW THEM THAT ITS TIME TO STAND UP.... ITS TIME TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS.... ITS TIME..... REMEMBER (WE ARE THE PEOPLE) (WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF OUR GOVERNMENT).... AMERICA STOP LAYING DOWN AND TAKING IT.... FIGHT BACK.... I STRIKE FOR MANY REASONS.... I STRIKE FOR RIGHTS,GAS,FOOD,AMERICA, AND ETC..... WE ARE LOSING OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY... WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM.... WHY DO WE ALLOW COPS TO TAZE LITTLE GIRLS AND BOYS. WHY DO WE ALLOW THE GOVERNMENT TO WIRE TAP OUR PHONES? WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM TO TELL US WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT DO?? WHY ARE WE SCARED OF OUR GOVERNMENT??? (WE ARE THE DAMN PEOPLE) LETS ACT LIKE IT!!!!!
AMEN!!!!!! YOU SAID IT.

I'm young and can grow my own food Hammer but I know exactly what you are saying.

WHy don't we just go back to the pioneer days-horse/buggy, 1 store per town, 1 church and 1 school. Seemed to be less complicated that way.
YOU ARE CORRECT!! WE DIDNT HAVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread