Why Energy Drinks are so dangerous.......

Ive been hooked on rock star energy drinks. I have one every day for the last 5 years. I drink the ones with no sugar. It gives me a good rush for a couple hours but i will admit they do make me anxious sometime, and can get in the way of a restful sleep. Its that '2 hour rush' that im addicted to i guess. A time or two i have drank two of them and that was a big mistake. As for the little 'shot' energy, no way i will do that again. I drank one in the am and was still wired at midnight.

I like the zero sugar, low carb ones. The full on, sugared ones make my hair itch and I can see noises. I quit those a long time ago. Monster has a low carb, sugar free Black Cherry one that's pretty good. 3 for $5.50 is a pretty good deal.

I try to only drink them when I need them, like to over come the afternoon slump, and I limit to max 2 per day, and 2 per day is pretty seldom. I said "seldom" because "infrequent" seemed intimidating. Coffee in the morning, and maybe one white Monster in the afternoon - sometimes.

Anyway, there was a kid in Australia years back that died from drinking like 20 red bulls in a row. Duh.

Back in the day, a friend and I would eat (by the handful) the original Metabolife 356 pills, then drive from Maine or Mass. all the way back to Wisconsin in one shot. Lost about 20 pounds right before my wedding. Worked like a charm. Then it was banned. Probably because of us.

Anything that will stain my aluminum floor like that, I ain't drinking.
Let me qualify this slightly.....

Soft drink concentrate will stain your aluminum floor.

Soft drinks will not. Even coke or Pepsi.

Energy drinks, even when packaged for final sale, when damaged and leak, will stain and permanently discolor your aluminum floor.

If the consumer products will do that. Makes you wonder what the concentrate version will do.

Google where "Taurine" comes from.....now it is synthetically made, but look where it orignally came from.....

ThingS like Citric Acid pull the enamel coating off of your teeth...permanently

These additives are put into the energy drinks to make them stay in your system longer, but to also create an addiction...

Now, go find a Bull and have a drink....

Yeehaw

Let me qualify this slightly.....

Soft drink concentrate will stain your aluminum floor.

Soft drinks will not. Even coke or Pepsi.

Energy drinks, even when packaged for final sale, when damaged and leak, will stain and permanently discolor your aluminum floor.

If the consumer products will do that. Makes you wonder what the concentrate version will do.

Start panicking about the chemicals in your food and may as well move in with the strictest Amish order you can find.

Yeah, I kinda know when I have had too much caffeine or Caffeine to late in the day.
When I try to sleep, My skin starts crawling, like bugs are on me. Itching and scratching, Just as I start to fall asleep, I get an itch and repeat.

I am no Doctor but I classifies it as a caffeine sensitivity.:soapbox:

Start panicking about the chemicals in your food and may as well move in with the strictest Amish order you can find.
Yeah, I never understood the paranoia. Yes more chemicals in the food, Still long life longevity than ever before in history.:dunno:
I am don't know:cool:

Yeah, I never understood the paranoia. Yes more chemicals in the food, Still long life longevity than ever before in history.:dunno:
I am don't know:cool:
only reason average age has increased over the years is infant mortality rate is way down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread