Why don't women become truckers???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its demeaning to women.

You've not been successful with women.

You'll have to take our meaning, as we're better than you at this subject.

I've been with "good" Women..

Me n my "Ex" are not only 2 people who should've "Never" Crossed Paths..

We "Married" and "Breeder"..

I'm still bumming over my kid though when I think back "He" was SCREWED from the "Start"..

Me and his Momma

I've been with "good" Women..

Me n my "Ex" are not only 2 people who should've "Never" Crossed Paths..

We "Married" and "Breeder"..

I'm still bumming over my kid though when I think back "He" was SCREWED from the "Start"..

Me and his Momma
Okay I'm starting to BUM OUT about my Kid again..

Kinda got "over" that let's just leave that alone..

I'm Sorry

I was mostly single when I was OTR. I wouldn't want to hook up with someone I just met Because if they are hooking up with you at first glance, They are hooking up with EVERYONE at first glance.
Welp a "Hook-Up" is just a that...

A "Hook-Up" is like going to a Bar on Saturday night..

It's not a Life-Long "Commitment"..

Here's the latest video from a single gal who recently became a trucker. Years ago, she and I had a common political cause (opposing the incorporation of Big Lake, AK) and have stayed in touch since then. My driving days are about over but she's still digging the trade. Check:

Here's the latest video from a single gal who recently became a trucker. Years ago, she and I had a common political cause (opposing the incorporation of Big Lake, AK) and have stayed in touch since then. My driving days are about over but she's still digging the trade. Check:
This is like the 93rd time you've mentioned Lolly. Do you have a little crush on her? 😉

This is like the 93rd time you've mentioned Lolly. Do you have a little crush on her? 😉
No crush. Ever. My wife knew her for as long as me. The thread is "So Why Don't Women Become Truckers?" Here's my Q&D review of the posts of Page 4:
4.1 Response about military service
4.2 Harassment of women and traditional gender-specific occupations
4.3 Opinion about the looks and brains of the members of a female team
4.4 Opinion about the aforementioned team
4.5 Picture of Big Bertha whose BMI likely exceeds 30
4.6 Opinion that “Superballer was thin.”
4.7 Question about urban legends and the location of a latrine hole in the floor
4.8 Comparison to Himmler and Horst Wessel
4.9 Aforementioned team googling pics of R. O’Donnell
4.10 Sue Ann asks the boys if they’re good looking and then describes some of their antics
4.11 On picking up women
4.12 A call to respect all on the road
4.13 What is thought to attract women might attract lot lizards. What happens on the road stays on the road. Except when it doesn’t.
4.14 Some male drivers are nice

Are page 4 comments on the subject? Are they repetitive? Are some banal? If so, did you counsel folks not to post something that violates a standard, e.g. repetition?

Lolly might or might not be a movie star. But her video might negate the question or if not, show women that they can choose stick time as opposed to getting stuck-in-front-of-a-computer time.

But since this forum is an endless source of amusement, I'll refrain from Lolly-izing it lest I be sent to Coventry.

It's about midnight local time and the whispy clouds are pink against a blue sky. So fireworks aren't all that spectacular. But, although banned, there are plenty of them booming and banging about the area.

No crush. Ever. My wife knew her for as long as me. The thread is "So Why Don't Women Become Truckers?" Here's my Q&D review of the posts of Page 4:
4.7 Question about urban legends and the location of a latrine hole in the floor
4.10 Sue Ann asks the boys if they’re good looking and then describes some of their antics
4.11 On picking up women
4.13 What is thought to attract women might attract lot lizards. What happens on the road stays on the road. Except when it doesn’t.

Are page 4 comments on the subject? Are they repetitive? Are some banal? If so, did you counsel folks not to post something that violates a standard, e.g. repetition?
:rolllaugh3:

It's about midnight local time and the whispy clouds are pink against a blue sky. So fireworks aren't all that spectacular. But, although banned, there are plenty of them booming and banging about the area.
Fireworks are banned in Alaska? 😱

4.11 On picking up women

Lolly might or might not be a movie star. But her video might negate the question or if not, show women that they can choose stick time as opposed to getting stuck-in-front-of-a-computer time.

But since this forum is an endless source of amusement, I'll refrain from Lolly-izing it lest I be sent to Coventry.

What was trucking like before the great flood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread