Truckers Health Whole Foods CEO on plant-based meat boom: Good for the environment but not for your health

Gdjjr

I kind of thought that when it first came out, That it was heavily processed.
I am not sure I understand the purpose of a plant based burger?
So, vegans and vegetarians want a burger that tastes like animal? :dunno: It just seems like such a conflict of moralities from people that try to act morally superior to the rest of us.

The old joke, How can you tell who are the vegans at a dinner party?
A. Don't worry they will tell you!

I kind of thought that when it first came out, That it was heavily processed.
I am not sure I understand the purpose of a plant based burger?
So, vegans and vegetarians want a burger that tastes like animal? :dunno: It just seems like such a conflict of moralities from people that try to act morally superior to the rest of us.

The old joke, How can you tell who are the vegans at a dinner party?
A. Don't worry they will tell you!
:rolllaugh3::rolllaugh3:

My friend and I were talking about this type of thing earlier today.
Diet coke and no sugar= Awful chemicals so they can put zero sugar on the label.
Please, Just give me cane sugar in my soft drinks.

Low fat anything, No thank you!:thefinger:
I would rather have full fat of everything instead who in the **** knows what substitutes to create low fat:mad:

If it's low/no fat and still tastes good, it's gonna kill you just like real fat. Might as well just slurp up that grease and enjoy life.

Just because it's "processed" it's unhealthy?

I wonder how they define processed.

I wonder if these herbivores eat olives with the little red pimento things in them. A machine does that. That's a process. Pitted olives are processed food.

Regular meat is processed. That T-bone steak didn't just fall off the damn cow onto that Styrofoam tray. When the illegal aliens in the packing plants kill and cut up the cows, that's processing the meat.

Pasteurized milk is processed. The pasteurization process is... yep... a process. 🙄

How about that orange juice? Yep, also pasteurized. And probably screened to get rid of the pulp that sissies don't want in their glass.

Alright I'm done. 🙂

I wonder if these herbivores eat olives with the little red pimento things in them. A machine does that. That's a process. Pitted olives are processed food.

Regular meat is processed. That T-bone steak didn't just fall off the damn cow onto that Styrofoam tray. When the illegal aliens in the packing plants kill and cut up the cows, that's processing the meat.

Pasteurized milk is processed. The pasteurization process is... yep... a process. 🙄

How about that orange juice? Yep, also pasteurized. And probably screened to get rid of the pulp that sissies don't want in their glass.

Alright I'm done. 🙂
I think that was the CEO's point which is why he eats only raw or cooked from fresh vegetables and fruits.

Alright I'm done. 🙂
I think the general consensus here is anything where you can use the word "extruded" or "mechanically separated."

😁

Alright I'm done. 🙂
Come on man you are smarter than that. Making vegetables to taste like meat is heavily processed.
like Kraft singles that they can't even call it cheese.

Far different from slicing a cow into different sections.

Come on man you are smarter than that. Making vegetables to taste like meat is heavily processed.
like Kraft singles that they can't even call it cheese.

Far different from slicing a cow into different sections.
It's still processing.

Supposedly granola bars are healthy but they're definitely processed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread