Who is "Maria" on here,

DieselDave1

UnBanned
I alway's see her posting threads on Trucking News, etc, But I never see her reply to any post's. I know Im a nOObiE on here, but I didn't a get a Welcome/Greeting from her:leer:. Not to mention she copied my otherhalf's name...... Btw, I noticed it says she the Admin, does that mean she's the big cheese around here ? Us nOObie's would like to know :popcorn:

She's the big cheese's wife.

I was adding more to this thread and my PC frozed, and I was thinking , Maybe I had gotten banned from here already.......

Maybe it was a warning, man. :count:

Maybe I havn't learned, the last time I was banned(last week) was cause I talked back to the Admin and told him/her They was WRONG.......lol...... Here Im just asking......that's all....

Which admin over there? There's like 10 of 'em I think.

I was adding more to this thread and my PC frozed, and I was thinking , Maybe I had gotten banned from here already.......

Nahhhh.........probably just Mike using that electronic gizmo thing for tracing people's location online.
Nuthin' to worry about.

Oh Man...Oh Man..... this is gonna be good.:beer::popcorn:

:shh:

Dammit Sarge, I'm tryin to be quiet and watch this!

Seem's like everyone is giving me a warning:cop:........I just asked a simple question, it caught my eye she's an Admin., and wanted to know why she don't reply to thread's/post's. She give's the trucking news and that's about it, that I've noticed. And I havn't had the pleasure to meet the Mr. and Mrs., of this great forum....... so why is everyone standing by and watching to see what happen's next?:popcorn:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread