Who hires drivers out of Miami, FL?

I know the deal with freight in South Florida having been an independent, but i'm sure there are companies I have overlooked or just don't know about. So drivers what's the 20 on companies hiring drivers out of the South Florida(Miami)?

From what other drivers have told me there is not a lot of freight coming and going out of Florida. Except for seafood, and some produce heading out to other states, not much happens down there. Florida is where old people go to die, and German tourists go get mugged.

Florida is God's waiting room.
have you ever got that right......when you take a Florida run you better have calculate the rate in based on how far out you have to go to actually get to work again before 6pm today ...'cause I heard time was up then.....ooops wait its 6:07 on Miami as we speak toooooooooo late.....

From what other drivers have told me there is not a lot of freight coming and going out of Florida. Except for seafood, and some produce heading out to other states, not much happens down there. Florida is where old people go to die, and German tourists go tget mugged.

watch it i aint dead yet. i think.

There's nothing in Florida but old people and their parents.

I'm not sure these guys are even still around, and they ran ugly trucks but

Alterman Transportation Lines, INC - Trucking Company

And this crooked bastard...

Jerue

These guys had "local" drivers who ran down south from Okahumpka, picked up plants, flowers, or whatever, then ran it back to Okahumpka...but the pay was god awful...

Lester Coggins Trucking, INC. - Trucking Company

Good luck!

You know...You could find an abandonded wreck in the Keys someplace, fix it up, and just...be a bum. Fishing...drinking...sleeping...then go to Key West and hang out at Sloppy Joes. I hear there's a lot of queers in Key West, but I didn't notice any when I was peeing on that southernmost point monument.

from what my brother-in-law tells me is that no company will hire drivers out of florida.he's been trying for a year now to find one

may trucking has a place in pensicola i believe.
i just signed on with them , in oregon seem like a good company.
there was a guy at orrentation that worked for cr england,did the lease thing,was in the hole 2 weeks,and the last week cleared $1 .76
another worked for covenant,couldn't get paid,a buddy of his called while he was there and hadn't been paid in 3 weeks
iv'e heard good things about may trucking,nice new trucks,everybody has a good mood,and not to big not to small

Having this issue myself. Going to use a relative's Georgia address to come home to, not much down here for me. Ill be OTR almost all the time anyways, no reason to come home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread