Where's the Dawg?

So, if any one cares, I was recruiting for The TII Family of Companies from summer of 2016 until April of 2020. They decided I was no longer worthy and laid me off. So what do I do? Go back trucking. Bought a 2018 T680 in May, and bought a 2017 MAC Low Profile Step Deck 3 days ago. And I'm already in the shop with the trailer getting an air bag replaced. Then I discover my APU has an issue...

Truckin' ain't for sissies, just sayin'...
Truckin’s alright... Its OWNIN one that aint for sissies :eek-64:

That game’s for a better man than me

So, if any one cares, I was recruiting for The TII Family of Companies from summer of 2016 until April of 2020. They decided I was no longer worthy and laid me off. So what do I do? Go back trucking. Bought a 2018 T680 in May, and bought a 2017 MAC Low Profile Step Deck 3 days ago. And I'm already in the shop with the trailer getting an air bag replaced. Then I discover my APU has an issue...

Truckin' ain't for sissies, just sayin'...
Welcome back to the grind!

Now eat yer oranges, ya @ScurvyDawg!

😁

Emptied out in Maine, missed out on the lobster, got a load of that elusive sailboat fuel, and headed south. In Carlisle, PA for the night.

Made it home Friday night in time to tell my wife Happy Anniversary on the actual day of my Anniversary, spent half of Saturday with her before we both had to go to work, and now I'm on my way to the west side of the Oven Mitt for tomorrow.

Spent the day and a grand fixing the APU after I delivered and reloaded in Byron Center. I think I'm in Muncie, IN, but I don't know or care. What I do know is that the stupid restaurant was closed at this Petro when I got here. So now I'm tired and hungry.

Made it to my shipper yesterday for the Power Only load only to find out that the kingpin on the trailer is too big (military low boys). Drove 220 miles back to get my trailer, then back to the shipper. Sitting in Gray, TN waiting to get loaded.

Loaded in Gray, drove to West Mdmphis, and since I only have 3.5 hours left on my 70 and don't feel like going to Russellville,AR to sit for the day, I'm taking my 34.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread