Where is Mike? Where is he going? Don't ask him, he's probably lost.

Normally, yes. But I’m not going that way in the afternoon with the jacked up construction near 355. That construction zone is a mess.
Aint nuthin' compared to the continuing mess on I55 south of I80.

Murdo, SD. Parked at the Pilot for a shower and 10. Highway is pretty flooded with bikers, most of them being loaded in trailers rather than being ridden, but figured it would be a good idea to stop here, then slip across the rest of SD early while the bikes are still mostly sleeping.

375 to my destination of Sheridan, WY

Murdo, SD. Parked at the Pilot for a shower and 10. Highway is pretty flooded with bikers, most of them being loaded in trailers rather than being ridden, but figured it would be a good idea to stop here, then slip across the rest of SD early while the bikes are still mostly sleeping.

375 to my destination of Sheridan, WY
Not going to Sturgis but did get them ready for hopefully some good fall riding.F55202AF-30BE-470A-9A26-44D81F8BE222.jpeg

San Jon, NM. Parked at the Valero. Clean bathrooms, cold beer, 5 stars!

Unloaded in El Paso this morning. Booked a load to Ohio for $3900, but it was a BestBuy load, required tracking, and considered high value so wasn't allowed to take the load home with me. So, I gave the load back. Not gonna be told I can't go home when I want to go home.

Went to my next email, an offer for a load picking up in Lost Causes, going to Springfield, MO. A load of ground Jalapenos. Tossed a $2050 offer at them, they agreed, I picked up the load.

Been avoiding the house for over two weeks due to wife getting the beer flu. She is better, missed out anniversary because of this, I was determined to find something going home this weekend. Gonna go deliver it on Monday at the Underground, then probably go back home for a day or two or three. Maybe all freaking week.

Power steering acting funny when hot. It has a filter in the system that my dumbass did not know about. Either getting that replaced on the road tomorrow or replacing it when myself when I get home and hoping those issues are fixed. If not, driving the truck to the south side of Chicago, leaving it running with the windows rolled down, and ubering away from the scene........

Last edited:
San Jon, NM. Parked at the Valero. Clean bathrooms, cold beer, 5 stars!

Unloaded in El Paso this morning. Booked a load to Ohio for $3900, but it was a BestBuy load, required tracking, and considered high value so wasn't allowed to take the load home with me. So, I gave the load back. Not gonna be told I can't go home when I want to go home.

Went to my next email, an offer for a load picking up in Lost Causes, going to Springfield, MO. A load of ground Jalapenos. Tossed a $2050 offer at them, they agreed, I picked up the load.

Been avoiding the house for over two weeks due to wife getting the beer flu. She is better, missed out anniversary because of this, I was determined to find something going home this weekend. Gonna go deliver it on Monday at the Underground, then probably go back home for a day or two or three. Maybe all freaking week.

Power steering acting funny when hot. It has a filter in the system that my dumbass did not know about. Either getting that replaced on the road tomorrow or replacing it when myself when I get home and hoping those issues are fixed. If not, driving the truck to the south side of Chicago, leaving it running with the windows rolled down, and ubering away from the scene........
Sure take the easy way out.

:rolllaugh3:

Where’s Mike?

He made a wrong turn into the Jeep store yesterday and left with this.

View attachment 65322View attachment 65323View attachment 65324View attachment 65325
Got the doors back off today. Drove to Lowe’s and got some stuff to make a door holder really quick first.
C48947F0-4A7E-4910-962C-9CE219A25403.jpegDB4FB5C4-E34A-40B9-86AF-30B1B81A1DE0.jpeg
Made the inside slots wide enough to stick the tops in there as well.

Only thing left on the Jeep is the big top. That’s staying on the Jeep until I get a lift to hang it from the ceiling. Haven’t decided whether to buy one, or just make one.

Got the doors back off today. Drove to Lowe’s and got some stuff to make a door holder really quick first.
View attachment 69603View attachment 69604
Made the inside slots wide enough to stick the tops in there as well.

Only thing left on the Jeep is the big top. That’s staying on the Jeep until I get a lift to hang it from the ceiling. Haven’t decided whether to buy one, or just make one.
It's pretty cool how the newer Jeeps have the T-top style roofs in the front.
Easy to remove and toss in the back.

I have gone online and built my Jeep to spec'. T roofs and all.
I am just not ready to get into payments yet So I continue to save.
But, A Jeep I must have!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread