Where can I get semi truck financing?

Think very carefully about what you are looking to get into,,, good rule of thumb, if you do not have the credit good enough to get a loan from a bank or the money for a down payment, how are you going to afford to license, insure or equip the truck and most of these deals are 'as is' sales, which means when you sign that bill of sale and the tranny drops as you are leaving their drive way, guess who is S. O. L., another rule of thumb is, if it sounds like it is to good to be true, it is, I suggest work your backside off as a company driver for a year or two, save every penny you can, then take that $20,000 to a legitimate truck dealer, buy a decent used truck WITH a warranty and you will have a much better chance of succeeding as a truck owner
and what happens if he needs to rent a trailer and he don't have no money or he can't get a loan to rent the trailer he's still S.O.L. and how much experiance does this person have some banks won't lend unless you have 2-3 years under your belt frieght liner is one

the problem here is all the guy is asking is where he can get financing and all some of you want to do is give negitive feedback just because you cant run your buisness and either failed or almost failed does not mean that everyone else out there trying to run their buisness is going to be like you. you do not need to spend alot of money on a truck to have a good one my $10,000 truck has made me more than enough to live happy and i dont have any truck payments so guess what if it breaks down i have money to fix it if all you can do is complain about paying taxes and breakdown expenses and fuel maybe you should go back to being a company driver and leave the o/o stuff to those of us who know how to do it.

(not sure why it displays all of these words...the link does work)

Most of the time, the forum converts the text in links to show the page title of the link's target. The stuff written at the top of the browser or in the tab is called the page title.

In the advanced editor thingy, under the text entry box is a section that says "miscellaneous options". There's a check-box that says "Automatically retrieve titles from external links". If you un-check that box, it won't do that.

With a 690 you should be able to qualify for one of the no money down dealer financing companies out there. Here's what you do:

Many dealers offer some kind of financing program, most with hooks to reel you in only to find the original program doesn't exist. However . . .

What you want to look for is a dealer that carries their own paper (they finance it themselves). In this way they can offer what ever terms they want. We are a truck financing company that works with hard to place individuals and have worked with Truck Discount Mart. They have an aggressive program. Ask for Dirk.

What you want to stay away from is dealers that offer low or no down only to find that they send the application out or have huge residuals that compensate for the lack of down payment.

Hi my name is Andrew I'm looking to lease purchase a truck I have a customer lined up I just need a truck but I have no money down and poor credit I had a truck but got screwed big time by the company I was leasing from can anyone help me or does anyone know some where I can get a truck with no money down with poor credit
Email me if you can help [email protected] thanks

Does anyone know where I can get financing for a semi truck (Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, etc.) with little or no money down and a credit score of 690?
Look up Sully Financing on Facebook. She finances all things.

Theres a post above from October 27th.

There's some pretty old threads still floating around some of the sub forums.

if you're trying for a staff post, you gotta do better than that.

if you're trying for a staff post, you gotta do better than that.

I've been trying for a staff post for a while. I don't know what else to do. I don't think Mike likes me. I think Duck tells him stuff about me that isn't true also.

I can tell you from experience, You gotta get fired from the staff once in order to be a staff member.

True story.

Does anyone know where I can get financing for a semi truck (Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, etc.) with little or no money down and a credit score of 690?

Hello OTR Boy,

Although we do not offer in house financing, we do work very closely with three major lenders; Go Capital, Commercial Fleet Financing, and Northland. If you would like more information on financing, please give us a call at 1-800-635-9801.

Thank you,

Megan
Schneider Fleet Sales

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread