What's Wrong with This Picture?

yes, but the gasoline required is super unleaded, clearly more expensive to operate.
whats funny the more efficient vehicles become the more gas will go up then they will be bitchin about that:stare1:. my credit union that i belong to sends me flyers about 3 times a year offering me fuel for 99 cents a gallon for being there customer. but my daily commuter requires very little diesel since it has had a WVO conversion done to it and i run veg oil in it. wich by far alot less polluting than diesel and i'm recycling. since running it at 10% diesel i fill it up at the pump once a year since it don't take that long for the car to warm up and more so when it's 115 degrees in the summer:D. the funny thing is when i'm on the freeway everyone's passing me :D:biglaugh:. hell even arnold schwarzenegger has or had a hummer that runs on veg oil:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Duh, we recycle them just like all the rest. In fact, we will be recycling less car batteries in the future due to them lasting longer. And, with the advent of Lithium Ion technology your prescription probably costs less because their using recycled material.
52712a8e2e2d70462b345895375d24-5396104e30fe5.jpg
so tell us would you still buy a prius:confused-96::rolleyes::D oh lord:oops:

Went out to eat last night with my friend from my old job. Had to pick him up. He can't drive at night anymore due to restriction on license. He still has has the Prius. He doesn't know anything about the stats anymore and doesn't care. He just drives it. So nothing to report.

I don't remember which year he had but in the late 60's or early 70's he bought a Lincoln Continental. The kind where the back door opens the opposite direction. No options at all. Get this, 3 speed on the column. He liked the car so much he bought another one. Drove it home, put it in the garage and that's where it sat until 2007. Never driven.

He decided he now wanted to drive it. I was there checking it out. It had been covered with a car cover the whole time. Pretty much everything rubber was toast. They towed it away to the dealer. It was going to cost a huge amount to restore it even though it had never been driven. He sold it to the dealer and they sold it at auction.

Suicide doors were mid 60's.

Yeah...
DAMN!!
I had one of those...
it went to the scrap yard.
:bonk:

I also sold my '58 for $75.
:bonk:
I've heard that the kid went off to join the Navy and never returned.
The car is supposedly still sitting where he towed it [with a cracked block] over 35 years ago.

Plausible because I still have the title.
He never came back for it.

the Lincoln is supposed to be in production for 2016 with suicide doors.
Body shops need more money? Lol.

Suicide doors are the dumbest things I've ever seen on a car.

Even dumber than when they put a spoiler on the back of a front wheel drive car.

if it sells cars, it must not be that dumb...

Someone in marketing got that point figured out.

from what I saw, the suicide doors would be offered on the 2017 models.

But Lincoln is supposed to be bringing them back.

if it sells cars, it must not be that dumb...

Someone in marketing got that point figured out.
Yeah.

They do market research and find that most people filling out their surveys misspell their own names half the time & request so many conflicting features it becomes obvious they're too stupid to even know what they want in a vehicle.

That's how we ended up with these things:

Screenshot_2016-01-31-13-52-17~2.jpg

Still needs more cup holders,...

Yeah.

They do market research and find that most people filling out their surveys misspell their own names half the time & request so many conflicting features it becomes obvious they're too stupid to even know what they want in a vehicle.

That's how we ended up with these things:

View attachment 33105

Still needs more cup holders,...
and they stiff you by forcing you to buy packages of all of the BS that you don't need. hmm great marketing ploy

Last edited:
I wonder how many people I just pissed off by making fun of Avalanche owners.. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many people I just pissed off by making fun of Avalanche owners.. :rolleyes:
he has room for 5 asses but yet he has no room to haul stuff around talk about no brains what's the since of buying a truck with no bed:confused-96::coocoo:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread