Whats up my fellow drivers

BluntedElvis

Its a chrome thang
Names Elvis I'm 32 year old owner operator, been driving for 13 years, I guess you could say "been their, seen that" but everyday is a new adventure as you all know. My ride "The Freedom Edition" its an 09' W-900L 600hp Cummings 275 inch wb, 72 inch Aerocab sleeper with all the bells and whistles and a one of a kind vinyl job to boot. I may be new to the site, but I know a bunch of tricks when it comes to the road, hope to make a few friends, learn alittle something and or teach alittle something.

Hi, Elvis! Welcome aboard the forum!

Look forward to hearing more about your experiences.
You can start a thread in our sub forum," Hey Driver What's Your 20",

Welcome to the forum, look forward to your contributions to the community.

Welcome aboard. Long hoods rule. None of those egg shaped trucks have any class at all.

Hey! Hey! Wait just a minute there "short bus"... The right driver can give ANY truck all the class it needs.

**hi ya' Elvis... welcome to TruckersForum..**

lol 2xR sorry couldn't read what ya said my hood was in the way lol ok ok Welcome aboard elvis.......jump in and share.....

Names Elvis I'm 32 year old owner operator, been driving for 13 years, I guess you could say "been their, seen that" but everyday is a new adventure as you all know. My ride "The Freedom Edition" its an 09' W-900L 600hp Cummings 275 inch wb, 72 inch Aerocab sleeper with all the bells and whistles and a one of a kind vinyl job to boot. I may be new to the site, but I know a bunch of tricks when it comes to the road, hope to make a few friends, learn alittle something and or teach alittle something.

Owner/operator! How's it goin', Elvis? And welcome! :dog:

Welcome aboard. Long hoods rule. None of those egg shaped trucks have any class at all.

Yes, yes they do.

And "Class Pays".

Hey! Hey! Wait just a minute there "short bus"... The right driver can give ANY truck all the class it needs.

There ya go.

All I see from the driver's seat of the Gucamole Express is a dash, the hood sloping down and away, and the Big Road ahead. I will be the first to admit that the Swede is as ugly as sin, but I can stand up in my sleeper and not tough the ceiling.

And the lower bunk pulls double duty as the kitchen table.

That being said, if I was to buy my own truck, it would be a W900 with a Big House. If you are gonna live, live large and well.

Oh, hey, wait a minute!

Welcome to Truckers Forum Elvis! Glad you joined us!

Um, so what is the "Blunted" thing all about?

Yes, yes they do.And "Class Pays". There ya go. All I see from the driver's seat of the Gucamole Express is a dash, the hood sloping down and away, and the Big Road ahead. I will be the first to admit that the Swede is as ugly as sin, but I can stand up in my sleeper and not tough the ceiling.And the lower bunk pulls double duty as the kitchen table. That being said, if I was to buy my own truck, it would be a W900 with a Big House. If you are gonna live, live large and well.Oh, hey, wait a minute!Welcome to Truckers Forum Elvis! Glad you joined us!Um, so what is the "Blunted" thing all about?
LOL, I knew that question would come about lol. When I was young and dumb I smoked a lot of herbal medication and I mean Alot this was before I started driving, and Elvis has been a nick name of mine ever since childhood, throw the blunted in front and It's pretty funny lol. Also pic of my ride as been added to KW pics check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread