Whats for Supper?

had hot dogs tonight....
I love a good hot dog. I get the ones from Costco. All beef, gotta love it! :thumbsup:

All medications do nothing but mask the problem. About the only things that don't are anti-biotics.
Well yeah! That is kind of the idea.
Medical professionals do it too. Say for example your knee is hurting. You pop a pain killer so that you can walk properly. If you don't take a pain killer you will be walking off kilter and potentially doing damage to other parts of your body, like your other knee or hip or back.

Try Deitz & Watson dogs. 1/4lb all beef. I get them at BJ's Wholesale.
i gave up my BJ's membership.

it was pointless, to spend like $60 for a years worth of being a club member, and only being able to buy milk in a 55 gallon drum, instead of quart bottles.

or, 150 apple turnovers, rather than 6.

or 27 dozen of eggs, when all we need are 2 dozen.

i gave up my BJ's membership.

it was pointless, to spend like $60 for a years worth of being a club member, and only being able to buy milk in a 55 gallon drum, instead of quart bottles.

or, 150 apple turnovers, rather than 6.

or 27 dozen of eggs, when all we need are 2 dozen.
But how many boxes of raviolis were in a case?

Harvey's hamburgers. So awesome!
Yeah, I get my burgers on the outside. It's just way easier and probably cheaper to buy burgers than to make them.
I am only one person so like two double burgers is about all I can eat.

I've never even eaten a McChicken. I've never even been in a Chik Filet parking lot. I would rather go hungry.

Last night's dinner.

20210804_231053.jpg

No seasoning required. Just get a piece of chicken and a piece of home grown tomato together on the fork for each bite. 😋

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread