Whats for Supper?

Chips n dip and Ramen cause I'm too "lazy" to walk inside ..

15793886363883248134751697590132.jpg

Beef a roni or the Lasagna are the only 2 I'll eat..

Put the can on my defroster vents afew hours and kinda heats it up pop the can and nosh
it's basically the same stuffing (the ravioli and the beef a roni and the lasagna), and the pasta and the sauce...it ain't like chef boy r dee, has different recipes, or a factory assembly line....lol

i had them all..i just prefer the raviolis, they are more "neat" and not as sloppy as the others to eat.

Grabbed a cup of joe and a couple burritos after working outside getting four stops off. Was beginning to cut to the Bone and I want something quick and hot now.

After this summers flood, the Sapp Bros in Percival IA got a nice remodel job.

Snacking tonight

IMG_20200118_192607240.jpg

I sliced up a garlic summer sausage from Menards and roasted the slices on til they were almost burnt.

Enough grease came out of that stuff to lubricate a wagon wheel for three days on the Oregon trail.

Think I will be abit on the lazy side for tonight meal ....fast easy and done....with chili dog,add a bit of fresh cut white onion and cheese. Sweet ice tea..

Bacon, chicken, green onion & mushrooms.

:drool:

20200123_162251.jpg

That was yesterday. I scooped it up with a spatula, put it in a bowl and ate it with a fork. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread