What your truck says about you, and your company

bigyellowpete

Town Bike
I was parked beside another truck the other day, and started thinking about what that truck told me about not only the company it belonged to, but also the driver that occupied it. I took some pictures of it to help illustrate my conclusions.

These are the conclusions I came up with:

1. Sure Wish I Finished Training - I probably shouldn't be parked next to this guy, as I can't afford to replace my hood in the morning.

View attachment 14603

2. The companies shop personnel aren't very bright, and they need to spell out every little thing for them. They are also lazy and don't remove the old/expired stickers.

View attachment 14604

3. They hold their drivers hands and make all their decisions for them about where to fuel. They also question their ability to select the proper fuel.

View attachment 14605

4. They would like you to believe they have the best and brightest in the industry in control of their equipment. This is a complete contradiction after the point above this.

View attachment 14606

5. This driver makes good choices in motorcycles, is of Danish descent, and supports the Montana Grizzlies. Probably a decent guy/gal.

View attachment 14607
View attachment 14603View attachment 14604View attachment 14605View attachment 14606View attachment 14607

That truck is at least clean. I saw one similar to that over Thanksgiving in Oregon when I got stuck with that OD load headed to The World's Largest Building. The little window in the door for seeing 4 wheelers in the blind spot was completely covered with trash, and the truck looked like it hadn't seen soap and water in a long time.

The driver matched the truck in appearance.

Oh my lord,I say that everysingle day with this company.I do my very best to talk customers out of loading me.I'm hauling Oil,I said to the shipper yesterday,sir you should reject this trl and showed him the inside and out.I picked up a load 2 days ago from National Freight and also applied there btw,I tried talking them out of loading me.I'm ashamed to call myself a driver.I use to like this company but now I hate them with a deep passion and quitting after I deliver this load.I can't afford to drive and haul UNSAFE EQUIPMENT ANY LONGER.That Swift there looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then this company.Far as the appearance of that swift trk,that is nothing compared to this broken down unsafe trash I have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread