What up People?

The New Yorker

Is a way of life
New guy here! Well new to the site but not so new to driving and driving forums. I already recognize some names here, and to them I say wazzzz uuuup? Remember ME?
To the rest hey ya. I'm a typical NY wiseguy, so if I offend you sorry, but too bad, grow up. It's a tough world out there. I don't claim to know everything but as it turns out... I do. I do have a sense of humor, so don't confuse it with arrogants or being naive and over confidants. I look for some good reading and you look for the same with a chuckle.:tiphat:

what is up my long long lost buddy ? long time no talk. hope you have been doing good and glad to see you around. don't be such a stranger.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LONG TIME NO HEAR??? ANYWAYS I WILL TELL YOU LIKE I TELL ALL NEWBIES...
WELCOME.....NOW SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HANG ON....LOL SEE YA FRIEND

try some head and shoulders, may help you out. and besides getting "head " and shoulders has always put a smile on my face

Good idea guys, I'll run down to CVS and ask the girl at the desk to get me head on ..... err wait.... on shoulders? IDK how does that go? on my shoulders directly to my forehead

Good idea guys, I'll run down to CVS and ask the girl at the desk to get me head on ..... err wait.... on shoulders? IDK how does that go? on my shoulders directly to my forehead

just ell her you have a gun and get in the car. it works everytime. lol

i would go with you but the ones i have tied up in the basement are screaming for dinner.

:bounce::clap:
I have some extra cat food. we'll do what I do, throw a hand full down the stairs and watch them fight for a little nibble. If they starv long enough it looks like a cage fight c'mon

:bounce::clap:
I have some extra cat food. we'll do what I do, throw a hand full down the stairs and watch them fight for a little nibble. If they starv long enough it looks like a cage fight c'mon

i'm a little more kinky than that. i fill the plastic pool up with jello and throw a triscuit in it then let them at it. it's a win-win for all. they eat and i get to see naked jello wrestling.

Shiznit? I be right over, I'll feed mine tomorrow. Do ya mix Vodka in with the Jello? Drunk, Slippery and .......

Slippery T*** here I come!

oh damn! Hey new guy! Ignore this thread! .... Be warned! Sledge and Cerb, I'll tell ya........ OK it's me.. I'm a instigator

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread