What to do after a ticket

Flatbedpete

Drivers unite
This is how to handle a traffic stop

Daily Herald |

Now let's just think about this one a moment...is it the car backed up onto the 5-0, or is it the 5-0 drove up under the car when he came to an immediate stop after 5-0 turned his lights on? Makes one really think about this with all the bs media spins on their reporting.

-ss-

the 5-0 is never wrong. he has a camera in the dash that will show what happened for real. if they put it right out then the suspect is in the wrong, if they wait awhile or never say a thing about it then the officer is in fault. i'm the first person to say bad mouth a pig but this looks pretty clean cut to me. he was speeding, stopped then took off. he is in fault.

Only because there isn't but one sentence regarding the event being reported...it makes me wonder what did happen. Unless there's more to the report than I can find on the link. I know it's said a pic's worth a thousand words, but exactly what are those thousand words?..know what I mean. I've already discovered when it comes to the media...the smaller the report - the more they're probably not reporting on.

-ss-

haha were arguing about a pic/story we have no clue what all the details are. lol. all i know is what i know from my personal experiences thru the po-lice. they're just a bunch of never-do wrong-hard headed-everybody is guilty-above the law a-holes. until the facts come out the truth is only speculated.

front wheel drive?! Hell 4-wheel drive would have probably got away...what ya think?...

-ss-

now that would be funny. a subaru brat running it over. lol. he could have backed over and turned around and got away with the cop standing there going "WTF?" lol that is priceless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread