What the Truckers Forum means to me....

Tn. Truckers Wife

I tried to do this on my blog but now I've messed my blog all up...hahaha
See Rebel, I still have much to learn..lol... Anyway I guess the holidays are making me feel all warm and fuzzy so here goes:

On April 1st 2008 (the day of the truckers shutdown).. I visited the truckers forum for the first time.. I wanted to hear what was on everyone's mind about what was going on... I read the forum for a few days and could not take anymore of not expressing my thoughts and opinions and i was so angry about what was going on, I was looking for a fight... So everyone on the truckers forum was fired up and was itching to do something, so we pretty much went right to work.. We fought some GREAT battles together, we worked hard and stood up for what we believed in.. I was never so honored to be a part of such a Wonderfull group of people.... We've argued and disagreed and we've made our apologizes and we've moved on... We've laughed at a time when it felt good to laugh, if only for a few moments.. This forum was also an outlet for me to help me to focus on the battle and not my personal issues.. I will always feel that this forum was my "saving grace"...It's been a year that i will NEVER FORGET and i thank everyone here for their friendship.. I am thankfull to be a part of such a GREAT group of people

Oh, one more thing...My hats off to Bull for putting up with us... We drove him crazy.. Always hanging out on one thread and messing it up... And I even linked my computer to the truckers forum one day and shut down the whole forum... Sorry...

nicely put. Moose really has given us a good place to come to. and he even sends out the short bus to bring me here every day. :cheers:

yep, thank-u Bull for putting up with us.
And when we fight you let us work it through befor you close the thread.
obw, Hey Men guess who are now out numbered as active members....lol

TTW...you, as well as many others, IS what makes this group of people great.

Thanks, Bull, for providing a place where censorship is applied appropriately.

-ss-

Thanks guys and gals.

After the beginning of the year, as money is available, we really want to start pushing forward with further development and growth of the site. Fantasy Football season will be over after next week, so the time I have available for this site will be greatly increased.

yep, thank-u Bull for putting up with us.
And when we fight you let us work it through befor you close the thread.
obw, Hey Men guess who are now out numbered as active members....lol

my guess is.............the unemployed now out number the employed here..:beep:

Awww...

I am thankfull to be a part of such a GREAT group of people

And, we are thankful you have recognized us for what we are... you know, the part about being GREAT... :p

Seriously (its a strain) , that was a very nice, heart warming acknowledgment of what we have here. Thanks for your friendship, and, making The Truckers Forum a place we like to hang out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread