what not to say when your pulled over

LOL,I'm getting a mental picture of u saying that to a cop.
how about i put the handcuffs on you big boy

Female police officers are way worse than male police officers. I sometimes get a warning from the males and always get a ticket from the woman.
My husband actually got out of a ticket by telling the officer that he knew he was going like 45 in a 25mph zone I could not believe he got a way with it.

Shes sugar coating it. We were on our way back from one opf the Harry Potter movies (that are like 3 hours long) and the cop stopped me for speeding. I told him we had just come from the movies, and I had to poop really bad, and I was racing home. He went back to his car, then said, "I never had someone be that honest with me. Here. Go home."

True story.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Damn thats a bit too honest for me,LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shes sugar coating it. We were on our way back from one opf the Harry Potter movies (that are like 3 hours long) and the cop stopped me for speeding. I told him we had just come from the movies, and I had to poop really bad, and I was racing home. He went back to his car, then said, "I never had someone be that honest with me. Here. Go home."

True story.

Her mom was there too. They both sat staring at one another in disbelief the rest of the ride home.

my youngest son was on the waiting list for Hogwarts
the tuition is sky high
and the parents are always selling candy or raffle tickets
I'm kind of glad he did not make it

I imagine if you mentioned Hogwarts to a cop, you'd be walking the white line, and touching your nose, then standing idly by as he and his buddies then proceeded to violate the hell out of your 4th amendment rights by tossing your crap all over the ditch looking for the good stuff.

In answer to the question "Do you have any drugs or weapons on you?" don't reply, "What do you need?"

Or you could reply how much are you willing to pay?

That could very easily be seen as a bribe. I like to take them off guard with the original response "What do you need?" I think that's hilarious!

Not that cops drop their guard much when they pull you over. You gotta realize, they know that every time they pull someone over, they just might not make it home at the endc of the shift......You gotta kinda give 'em that.

Speaking of officers,today near Omaha,NE is let's get the trk driver day.oNE SEMI GOT PULLED OVER THEN A FEW HUNDRED FEET IN THE REST AREA ANOTHER a cop pulled a trk over then just past the rest area another semi,then 5 miles later another.Now what id be telling the officer is why dont u go pick on the dam 4 wheelers surely one is speeding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread