What Makes You Mad About The Four Wheelers ?

Cerberus

In God We Trust
It irratates me when they sit by the tandems of the trailer and just cruise beside for miles. and is it me or is it that the 4 wheelers have seemed to forget how to merge onto the hwy ? Hwy speed is the law but they seem to drive really slow then slam on there brakes at the end of the on ramp causing on heck of a dangerous situation. more will follow as i think of it.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
It irratates me when they sit by the tandems of the trailer and just cruise beside for miles. and is it me or is it that the 4 wheelers have seemed to forget how to merge onto the hwy ? Hwy speed is the law but they seem to drive really slow then slam on there brakes at the end of the on ramp causing on heck of a dangerous situation. more will follow as i think of it.
pretty much same here bud...............

but today of all days, i was approaching a bridge. there was an 18 wheeler flatbed pulled into the tiny shoulder, he then SUDDENLY pulled away and into the right lane traffic......!! no merge, no picking up of speed in the shoulder, just an abrupt pulling into the right lane.....

so suffice it to say, we still do have [email protected] truckers.............

19speedracer

They haven't seen a tire blow apart at 70 Mph. If they had, They wouldn't be riding beside your trailer Tandems. How about when you are on the 2 lanes. They will pull smack ass out in front of you, go down a quarter of a mile and turn left. OHHHH, I could go on and on .........

freaking rookie

I love it when people pull out in front of you, then go slower than the speed limit. Sometimes I wish I had the weapon of the military that fries the electronics of apposing tanks. That will learn them!!!!