What makes the best trucker?

What did I say? Maximize income while minimizing time on the clock. If you're paid hourly that means work at a company that pays you the most per hour + OT.
Interesting. Productivity to the company is not part of your calculus, just how much the driver can make from the company. And that's your definition of the best driver.

That attitude would make it difficult to get and keep a really good job.

Interesting. Productivity to the company is not part of your calculus, just how much the driver can make from the company. And that's your definition of the best driver.

If that’s the definition of a good driver I know a BUNCH!!

I'm always one of the most favored employees by my bosses wherever I go.

If Ur Bosses "favor" U so much, why wouldn't they do everything in their power to retain Ur awesomeness?
This is where I'm supposed to defend myself. But you're a stranger on the internet who knows nothing about me. So you look pretty dumb making that baseless assumption I'll say that much.

This is where I'm supposed to defend myself. But you're a stranger on the internet who knows nothing about me. So you look pretty dumb making that baseless assumption I'll say that much.
Face the truth Sammy Boy, most of us will never meet one another, but when U boast how Bosses might "favor" U, it does lead to the question I asked

Last edited:
Face the truth Sammy Boy, most of us will never meet one another, but when U boast how Bosses might "favor" U, it does lead to the question I aasked
Just admit it was a dumb question. You called on me to defend myself over information you know nothing about.

So bosses love you, yet you have a history of fighting with them....

Which one of these things don’t belong?
On rare occasions when I was told to do illegal and unsafe things yes I pushed back. Havent needed to do that at my last few companies though. (It's on you if you'd do different. That's something you'll have to explain to the parents of the children you killed because you didnt get your sleep, were overworked, had unsafe equipment, etc..)

It helps rarely calling in sick, delivering on time without incident, never giving back loads, etc...

On rare occasions when I was told to do illegal and unsafe things yes I pushed back. Havent needed to do that at my last few companies though. (It's on you if you'd do different. That's something you'll have to explain to the parents of the children you killed because you didnt get your sleep, were overworked, had unsafe equipment, etc..)

It helps rarely calling in sick, delivering on time without incident, never giving back loads, etc...
Which is it? Rare occasion or history?
To the contrary I have a history of fighting with my former bosses and dispatchers over safety disputes. But I take my job seriously.

Rarely calling in sick? Wouldn't never calling in sick be the way to go? I never have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread