What kind of pet do you have ?

Cerberus

In God We Trust
I have a cat and she runs the house. lol. She's spoiled rotten and thinks she runs the house. Never have been a cat person til her. Her name is SALEM.
View attachment 45

Cat thats never been outside, takes baths and stays in her kennel at night LOL

Rottweiler that eats his weight and then some

Wolf and no she isn't aggressive or anything either. SHe doesn't like strangers and all that either. One person and one person only. She was a rescue.

We have a 55 gallon tank that needs to be set up also.

i have had cats...

women i have dated and lived with, had cats.....

right now, actually for the past 10 years or so, i have had a pet 2 x 4.....

never have to clean up after it...

its never fussy as to what it wants to eat...

i never have to take it to the vet...

it just lies there and sleeps all day, and all night..............

i named my 2 x 4......"woody"........:tiphat:

the best tank i ever had was a pahranna tank. i had 3 of them in a 55 gallon tank. they were smal still. neighbor always wanted to feed them. lol. in the state of Ga they were a 5000$ fine per fish but having the hook up of dealing with animals and aquatic life i got them for free plus the tamk.

We had an oscar and some goldfish. Yes they lived together lol for about 4-5 years easily. Then the goldfish died we flushed them, said a prayer-Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust here are our fishies we're gonna flush!

The oscar died in January of this year. I am debating on what to put in there now. The Jaws fish are kinda outta the question cause the babies LOL liking to feed them. I'm thinking tropical but thats expensive and kinda a waste. So I don't know yet.

I know what not to put together and everything but i don't want anything HARD to take care of like my opinion goldfish are nasty pee making machines that dirty up the water.

Just a tank for the kids, lots of colors and active fish ya know? The kids LOVE feeding them. The oscars loved the kids too lol they'd get fed about 5 times a day

I know what not to put together and everything but i don't want anything HARD to take care of like my opinion goldfish are nasty pee making machines that dirty up the water.

Just a tank for the kids, lots of colors and active fish ya know? The kids LOVE feeding them. The oscars loved the kids too lol they'd get fed about 5 times a day

so you just need a good hardy fish that likes to eat and can handle kids ways. how about guppies, platys or mollies as they come in various colors and are very social and are pretty hearty fish. and they are cheap to replace also. lol plus you could grab an algea eating shark and the kids will be like " we got a shark ". lol i always had a thing for eels. they are neat and some don't grow longer than 5-6 inches and they are harmless. i am kinda stupid on the fresh water as most of the time i dealt with salt water because the fish are more vibrant and colorful and the tanks are so nice when set up. way more expensive to go this way as there is more to a salt water tank than fresh. for kids fresh water is the way to go.

it's a baby red belly piranha, about 3-4 inches long.

I like piranha's but I like my baby's fingers more LOL

I thought about gettin some of everything and what lives lives LOL like the Tiger Barbs i always had good luck with, algae eaters, I HATE SNAKES AND WILLLL NOT GET AN EEL.
I had ok luck with the sharks that swim upside down, neons, tetras and a bunch of others. So I think i'll just let the kids pick it out and go from there. I'm in no hurry with summer coming up. I think the bigger the tank though the easier it is to clean.

heck they got 10. losing a finger never killed anybody and besides it might make them more humble. lol.

on a serious note i used to stick my hand in the tank to fetch the fish heads out that they didn't eat and they never bothered me. of course i never cut my hand then stuck it in there playing around either.

that is probably the best bet by just letting them pick what they want. they'll probably be happier that way.

LOL shew

I just think it would besomething different for them to do and get them more involved in the tank if they pick out their own. I may wait till Christmas actually and set it back up so the craziness of the summer is over and will give me something to do.

plus with pirahna it's a great way to get them to stop pointing. can't point if they have no fingers and who really listens to a pair of little nubbs anyways. lol

We have a house donkey named Gidget.

OK, that's not actually true. A mut named Gilda and two enormous cats named Jake and Harley.

lol Do you have crib midgets? No offense but I hope not ROFL lol kidding!!

used too. and he had a bunkbed. he asked where is sibling was and i told him they didn't listen and misbehaved and i told him don't make the same mistake. like i said used too. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread