What kind of bonuses?

I agree 100%.

Heck,even @Sinister can do that.
Wonder if he got 10 bucks for changing his battery and banging his noggin. Lol
I'd give him 10 bucks if he would do it again.

Those numbers seem reasonable to me.

Been a company driver my whole career and was always happy when an employer wanted to hand me extra money for doing my job reasonably well.

@mndriver needs to post the link to his application file so we can all take turns trolling it with fake names some drivers seeking a full time OTR position can get started.

:D

Just gimme that link. :stirpot2:

@mndriver needs to post the link to his application file so we can all take turns trolling it with fake names some drivers seeking a full time OTR position can get started.

:D

Just gimme that link. :stirpot2:

send me the drivers packet in PDF Format filled out from the FMCSA ETA manual.

Pay is 25% of gross (to start)

Last edited:
If he does anything but in person interviews he's nuttier than squirrel poop.

In a bag;)

Paper or plastic?

Thrown against a sign? or as goat food fertilizer?

Chuckers Choice

images

I agree 100%.

Heck,even @Sinister can do that.
Wonder if he got 10 bucks for changing his battery and banging his noggin. Lol

Nope. Zero. Just part of the gig. We don't have a lot of "policies" here, of the ones that are in place, most are unwritten.

As long as you do what you can to troubleshoot the problem yourself, if you end up giving up, and heading to a shop like I did, they won't say anything. My electrical issue was elusive, so that's why I went to a shop to begin with. The dead battery was a product of the "trickle off the lights" idea that doesn't seem to work past the battery being a certain age, or diminished charge.

But if you turn in a receipt for changing a headlight, or a wiper blade...I kinda think you deserve to get hammered for that bill. Upwards of $100 at a shop, and god knows how much time lost is just ridiculous.

In the event of ANY clean inspection, I get $100 bucks.

But if you turn in a receipt for changing a headlight, or a wiper blade...I kinda think you deserve to get hammered for that bill. Upwards of $100 at a shop, and god knows how much time lost is just ridiculous.
I did that once. :D

Leaving Chicago one night in a snow storm, my left wiper started falling apart.

I could barely see a thing by the time I got to the TA on I-90. Hampshire, Marengo, Huntley, IL... Something like that.

I went into the shop with my old wiper blade to get new ones & they had some awful price gouging going on. I don't remember the price but it was like $30 something for the pair. :eek:

Then they said that they have a "special" going on, if I get this "special" I get the same two blades plus installation for $20-something. o_O

So I said **** it & had them do it.

And my truck probably dropped 300 pounds of snow on the floor in their heated shop in the ten minutes it was in there. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread