What is your status in the trucking industry?

sportsou

Staff member
Are you a driver, former driver, considering becoming a driver, dispatcher, recruiter, or just interested in the trucking industry in general?

We are just curious, being a new website, as to what kind of traffic we are attracting. After voting in the poll, feel free to give more detailed information as to what it is you do in the trucking industry, or what your area of interest is within the trucking industry.

Company Driver - have owned a rig in the past, but have been driving a company rig for quite a while now.

lower middle class Lithuanian Catholic Democrat 0/0 with 1 employee that makes me a haute bourgeois
but there was no check mark for haute bourgeois

lower middle class Lithuanian Catholic Democrat 0/0 with 1 employee that makes me a haute bourgeois
but there was no check mark for haute bourgeois

lol there was no need for a check for that your presence alone made all of us stand back in awe I mean after all we can't always be lucky enough to stand next to almost royalty

Had a small company (55 power units,downsized to 25 with 30 trlrs) , found a fool with BIG education,BIG inheritance, & no brains.
sold out & retired,,, after just 8 months returned as a driver.

I chose Other as it represents my Opinion.
I'm a former yet not completely out of trucking Driver seeking a complete out of Driving through the conventional method of simply quitting Driving without HAVING TO DO SO because of a Wreck, Accident, excessive and unpayable penalty for Idling, or other related circumstance.

Been running the roads coast to coast since late '98 and with all the new stuff coming into view representing headon collisions, I'm not agreeable to many of them (sleep apnea stuff, b.m.i., neck size, etc,).
With all the restrictions as well against Drivers (NO Idling, NO parking, NO trucks allowed, etc.), truck driving isn't anymore a appealing venue.

I DO HOPE THE BEST FOR THE NEWBIE DRIVERS and that they make a go of it and continue to upgrade their Lives and I'll gladly watch from the breakdown lanes and side streets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread