CB Radio What is your handle and why?

cassiem0221

I personally don't have a handle but my husband is called "Skippy" on account of how quickly he likes to get things done.. He has no patience and wants it done NOW and no later.. LOL ... I thought it would be nice to know each others handles..

After switching CB handles several times when I first started driving, I settled with "Bullwinkle", from one of my favorite cartoons growing up.

I was long ago dubbed "Sweet Thing". My hubby calls him self "Has Been" because he Has Been Everywhere!

I was long ago dubbed "Sweet Thing". My hubby calls him self "Has Been" because he Has Been Everywhere!

Has Been! I like that one a lot! You don't know how often I have asked how come a person has a handle and they can't answer... I just think you should have reason for the handle... Like you, I am sure your husband done that right? :)

LOL I don't have one but my grandpa used to go by Keener Weener.... I have no idea why and I don't know that I want too...LOL

LOL I don't have one but my grandpa used to go by Keener Weener.... I have no idea why and I don't know that I want too...LOL

HAHA... I don't think that I would want to know why either.. Especially depending on what generation he was born in LOL... Men do have some weird minds at times.. (no offense meant! :) )

HAHA... I don't think that I would want to know why either.. Especially depending on what generation he was born in LOL... Men do have some weird minds at times.. (no offense meant! :) )

At times? LOL I have yet to find any man that is normal more than he is weird...:)

I speak fluent male. After my brother divorced and was given custody of his young daughters, he would have me come over and "translate" his lectures into female!

It worked. Oddly though, they aren't fluent in male.

I speak fluent male. After my brother divorced and was given custody of his young daughters, he would have me come over and "translate" his lectures into female!

It worked. Oddly though, they aren't fluent in male.

Not many non male's are fluent in male.... And we prefer it that way.:eek:

Not many non male's are fluent in male.... And we prefer it that way.:eek:

Hahahahaha... Well I don't know too many females who want to hear male's so it is all for the best.. I normally hear this when my husband is talking to his brothers , " Blah blah blah work blah blah blah money blah blah new gun blah blah" LOL I only get bits and pieces unless sometimes he says " Blah blah go out to eat if we have time blah blah" LOL

LOL isn't it amazing how we her those kind of things and not others?... but men are the same way with us..... Even when we are talking directly to them, they only things they actually hear are food and sex.

LOL isn't it amazing how we her those kind of things and not others?... but men are the same way with us..... Even when we are talking directly to them, they only things they actually hear are food and sex.

LMAO!!! That is so true my husband has some things that he picks up on super quick..Those two words are in there along with hunting and fishing and money! Its like a keyword index.. Sometimes I just wanna test him by randomly saying words.. then make a note of the words that he says "huh?" when I say them LOL

LMAO!!! That is so true my husband has some things that he picks up on super quick..Those two words are in there along with hunting and fishing and money! Its like a keyword index.. Sometimes I just wanna test him by randomly saying words.. then make a note of the words that he says "huh?" when I say them LOL

LOL....I think this must be programmed into them at birth because my 14 year old has his keywords too.... I can be talking to him and he doesn't hear a word but let me say playstation, food, or something like that and he hears me 3 rooms away....

Mine is Adam Ant. Most kids my age probably didn't watch the cartoon, but it was one that I used to sit and watch with my dad every Saturday morning. Decided when I went to trucking that I would use it as a CB handle.

Well, Mine is "Sparky" I work at wabash National shipping trailers and people just started calling me that. Been stuck with it for about 18 years now.

Hurgoll

Mine is 38-special, or just 38... Was the number of the 1st truck I drove PL5-38. And it was a special truck they gave to the new guys. It wouldn't get out of it's own way. I think it would pull a 42' step and 2 chicken hauling forklifts 55mph downhill, but only if you had a tailwind. And it used about a gallon of oil a day...yea I said a day. Thank god it was a local out and back truck. Only a few of us at that company ran CB's and one of the other drivers didn't know what to call me, so he just picked 38-special and it stuck. Much like the other chicken stuff when hauling live chickens.

Cabinover, because up until recently, I was still driving my old cabover. Truck just got too old to keep fixing.

Well, Mine is "Sparky" I work at wabash National shipping trailers and people just started calling me that. Been stuck with it for about 18 years now.

Hurgoll

I asked the guys why they called me that and they said it was because whenever I came into work I fired everyone up. I think they just liked to tease me. Can you guess how many times I have heard the following joke?

What do you call a dog with no hind legs and balls of steel, running down the highway?

Sparky!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread