What is your CB handle - The 2015 version. (The Ice Cream Man)

One time I had the volume, RF gain & squelch all the way up for some reason.

No idea why but that's not the point.

Parked to sleep.

After a while someone very close keyed up. I just about flew out of the bunk. :eek:

Drifter....an old club name because of all the places I've lived. I don't understand folks running without a radio....last week there was an accident in a construction zone that had southbound 35 backed up for 12 miles. I got on the radio and tried to let people know what exit to take for an alternate route and only got 2 responses.... A lot of truckers sat needlessly in traffic for a couple of hours...

Google maps works better and I never have to hear about someones panties, or lack there of, the future presidents and how they will make people lick drivers boots, the strike committee whining they are not getting paid to sit in traffic, and the f****** comedians sending people off exits just for a laugh that leads nowhere.

They call me "pick a lane".

Usually when I'm texting.

I wish I could figure out why. :headscratch2:
I wish a lot of these guys would pick a speed and stick with it or at least set their cruise instead of constantly speeding up and slowing down

Not to be confused with the @Duck web...
Now you know why he's always ankle deep.
;)

100_3806.jpg

When I started the forum, my username was "Bullwinkle". That was the CB handle I defaulted into. My original? Ice Cream man.

What was/is yours?

I think I need a new CB handle... Or maybe just go back to the old one!

I don’t know what’s worse, bullwinkle or ice cream man :coocoo:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread