What is the worst experience anyone has had at a truck driving school?

BigRiggin

Hello. I am just curious to know what the worst experience some of you have had at a truck driving school you attended.

The instructor had a habit of talking real loud. While I was on the bench that replaced the bed in the back, the student who was driving asked him why he's always yelling.

Instructor said "I'm not yelling. You'll know when I'm yelling. I'll be like.."

Then he screamed as loud as he could:

"PUT THE ****ING TRUCK IN GEAR BEFORE I BASH YOU HEAD AGAINST THE WINDSHIELD YOU STUPID ****ING RETARD".

He didn't know I was recording video with my camera. When I got home I edited the video so it goes straight from him calmly saying "ok give it some fuel, let off, clutch in, neutral, clutch out, clutch in, pull it into 9th,..." and right then the student started grinding gears. I cut to the screaming part right there & burned the video on a CD & played it in the classroom computer on the projection monitor the next day.

Everyone thought it was hilarious except the instructor. He made me give him the CD & sign a piece of paper saying I will delete it off my computer. :rolllaugh2:

The instructor had a habit of talking real loud. While I was on the bench that replaced the bed in the back, the student who was driving asked him why he's always yelling.

Instructor said "I'm not yelling. You'll know when I'm yelling. I'll be like.."

Then he screamed as loud as he could:

"PUT THE ****ING TRUCK IN GEAR BEFORE I BASH YOU HEAD AGAINST THE WINDSHIELD YOU STUPID ****ING RETARD".

He didn't know I was recording video with my camera. When I got home I edited the video so it goes straight from him calmly saying "ok give it some fuel, let off, clutch in, neutral, clutch out, clutch in, pull it into 9th,..." and right then the student started grinding gears. I cut to the screaming part right there & burned the video on a CD & played it in the classroom computer on the projection monitor the next day.

Everyone thought it was hilarious except the instructor. He made me give him the CD & sign a piece of paper saying I will delete it off my computer. :rolllaugh2:
So The Gunnery SGT is now teaching trucking. LOL.

My worst experience was my trucking school itself now it was payed by the county employment office but wanting to do things "on the cheap" it was not "accredited" Or even a school just a guy and a gal with two trucks next to a moving company.

The course was a week and out and they barely taught you enough to pass the road test.

Being as it was free I guess I cannot complain but when it came to finding a job or even my first couple of trucking jobs I learned how woefully inadequate my training was and hadda learn allover again from other drivers and spent many Afternoons on the back lot practicing my backing up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread