What if you got it?

Sinister

pari animositate
How do you think you’d do?

Would you die? Are you willing to tell yourself that you might?

Would it be difficult, but you’d probably pull through?

Do you think you may have already had it, like we’re being told millions possibly have, and got over it already?

Personally I smoked for 30 years or so, and now use an eCig. So if I got it, and we’re to die, or have a hard time with it, I’m guessing that would be why.

Immunity-wise, I’m in pretty decent shape.

Truthfully I’d hate to get it while on the road and lay in a hospital alone. Being sick on the road is bad enough but were this virus as serious a concern to me as it is to many, I’d likely not be going very far away at all.

Last edited:
*were

I think I would get thru it, as I am in reasonably good health and have never smoked.

Also never vaped, as I am a grown assed man and vaping seems pointless, you fruity cloud blowing freaks.

All that being said, I am so very happy that I'm not on the road anymore as I think that probably sends the stress level pretty damn high.

My goal is to simply not get the virus.

By the time the big "wave" thingy has peaked and declined, you'll be able to go to the walk-in clinic with 50 bucks, get a test, and if you're positive, for ten bucks they'll sell you one of the 6 million doses of that hydraulic Snoqualmie drug I can't spell that Israel donated. You'll go home and a few days later you'll be surfing on the ocean like the old people in the prescription drug commercials.

Boost your immune system to lessen the chances of getting it. Vitamin A,B,C,D & Zinc.

I take multivitamins and wash it down with Orange Juice, been doing it for years.

Also maintaining good hydration and getting sunlight are said to be good for your immune system.

Boost your immune system to lessen the chances of getting it. Vitamin A,B,C,D & Zinc.

I take multivitamins and wash it down with Orange Juice, been doing it for years.

Also maintaining good hydration and getting sunlight are said to be good for your immune system.
I've been doing this every day.

20200330_193833.jpg

20200331_192941.jpg

20200330_194049.jpg

iv'e been thinking alot about population control. and what better way to get rid of the part of the population the goverment deems useless or unproductive.. the majority of deaths are sick elderly or disbled:(

iv'e been thinking alot about population control. and what better way to get rid of the part of the population the goverment deems useless or unproductive.. the majority of deaths are sick elderly or disbled:(

That’s the first thing that occurred to me. That China only recently did away with their forced abortion policy, but now they have a virus that control the population at the other end of life.

Tom Cotton said last week it did not originate in a wet market but that it was accelerated by it.

But we can start conspiracy threads later.

Stay on topic dammit.

If I was to get it, I’m not worried about it. I will either get over it or I won’t. If I die, I’m not worried about that either. I’m not going into religion, but I am not worried about what happens after this life.

I am more concerned with my family than I am myself.

I would surely be dead. I am a heavy smoker, like 2 packs a day. COPD is just around the corner.
I drink, I am big guy. Blood pressure is a bit high.
I have had pneumonia and I thought I was going to die from that. Covid 19 would be 10 times worse.
I don't think I would make it. I think covid 19 would be a torturous way to die.

I would surely be dead. I am a heavy smoker, like 2 packs a day. COPD is just around the corner.
I drink, I am big guy. Blood pressure is a bit high.
I have had pneumonia and I thought I was going to die from that. Covid 19 would be 10 times worse.
I don't think I would make it. I think covid 19 would be a torturous way to die.
Most people don't even know they have it. Only like ten percent of the people who do have it, feel sick.

I honestly don't know how I would react to it, but I don't think it would be a very bad reaction. Even when a cold passes through the house, I deal with it for a day or two at the most, battling it with dayquil and nyquil at the first sign of trouble.

Know way of knowing for sure, but I "think" our entire household may have already gotten it a while back. Didn't think it at the time, but looking back and seeing the symptoms now, it's very likely that it has already passed through our house. Three out of the five of us developed a cough that would not go away. It was pretty nasty. The youngest felt light symptoms of what everyone else had for a day or so, but never showed much at all beyond that. The other three coughed and coughed for days, along with the shortness of breath.

Me, I did what I always do. I laughed at them and said that keto would have prevented that. :)

That said, during the same timeframe, I did have a couple bouts with some pretty bad headaches, but that was the only related symptom I had. Happened at the same timeframe as the others, but never went beyond that. I take Ibuprofen for any kind of pain.... other than a headache. Luckily, I took Tylenol with those headaches.

How do you think you’d do?

Would you die? Are you willing to tell yourself that you might?

Would it be difficult, but you’d probably pull through?

Do you think you may have already had it, like we’re being told millions possibly have, and got over it already?

Personally I smoked for 30 years or so, and now use an eCig. So if I got it, and we’re to die, or have a hard time with it, I’m guessing that would be why.

Immunity-wise, I’m in pretty decent shape.

Truthfully I’d hate to get it while on the road and lay in a hospital alone. Being sick on the road is bad enough but were this virus as serious a concern to me as it is to many, I’d likely not be going very far away at all.
I worry some what "YES" ...and I'm taking EXTRA "precautions"

That said I ain't going Nuts or walking around in a Darth Vader Mask ..

I'm washing my hands alot more

Making an "effort" to remember bring my own pen..

If something is next to me I try to hold my breath as long as I can...

Stuff like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread