What every Truck Driver needs to read

Silence is consent.

Going back to work soon . Took pre employment drug test yesterday for company out of Illinois. Once results come back in the clear I'll be flying up there for orientation and pick up the truck .

Outstanding! just sent you a message a while ago to see how things were going. Hope this works out great for you!

Yeah I tried to reply but then the forum went down , must've been maintenance.
But yeah biggest thing is at least I can rebuild my credibility...but also getting 8 cent a mile over my last job as well . Running reefer . Will have a dedicated route from Iowa back to FLA , just not sure what loads will be like between FLA and Iowa . Gonna be out 3 to 4 weeks with 4 to 5 days home ( 4 for 3 out and 5 for 4 out ) that was really my only request . Told them I didn't want 2 weeks out with a weekend off I'd rather run longer and have more home time when home . Just waiting on drug test results then they flying me up to Illinois.

Yeah I tried to reply but then the forum went down , must've been maintenance.
But yeah biggest thing is at least I can rebuild my credibility...but also getting 8 cent a mile over my last job as well . Running reefer . Will have a dedicated route from Iowa back to FLA , just not sure what loads will be like between FLA and Iowa . Gonna be out 3 to 4 weeks with 4 to 5 days home ( 4 for 3 out and 5 for 4 out ) that was really my only request . Told them I didn't want 2 weeks out with a weekend off I'd rather run longer and have more home time when home
.:thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]Just waiting on drug test results then they flying me up to Illinois.
Sorry about that!;) Illinois ain't all that bad:p

Just waiting on drug test results then they flying me up to Illinois.[/QUOTE]
Meh, **** it man! I have tried to fix my post like 6 time and I am just making a mess of it.:foreheadslap:

:popcorn: Ah, shit man. I should have bought popcorn when I was at THE Walmart.

LOL . I meet a lot of guys that don't like Chicago but I'm not bothered by it . For one I go into Chicago via rt.47 as much as possible. Then you avoid most of the headaches . Even if going into Green Bay or else where it's the best way to go up with out dealing with most of the chicago headaches

LOL . I meet a lot of guys that don't like Chicago but I'm not bothered by it . For one I go into Chicago via rt.47 as much as possible. Then you avoid most of the headaches . Even if going into Green Bay or else where it's the best way to go up with out dealing with most of the chicago headaches
I hear ya, I would be in Chicago sometime 3 times a week. Sure the first 100-150 times can be intimidating, but then after that it is just like, meh!
:D

I hear ya, I would be in Chicago sometime 3 times a week. Sure the first 100-150 times can be intimidating, but then after that it is just like, meh!
:D
My Schneider evaluator thought I'd be intimidated when we did our little cruise for orientation. He said a lot of people freak out.

Told him it wasn't much different from Philly and some parts of NJ and NY. Stupid cars and obstacles are stupid cars and obstacles. Only the zip code is changed.

Didn't hurt that we had a little stubby nose day cab. Made it easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread