What do You Collect?

Does that come out of Geneseo N.Y.? just asking cuz I don't know.

Rochester, it dates back to like 1812 or something like that been around forever, used to be family owned but it is a conglomerate (thank you spell check) now. been bought and merged and bought over and over again recently but it still taste great. They used to make the 12 horse ale which was outstanding. They used to make a cream ale that wasn't.

Do you have a passion for collecting certain things?
I enjoy looking for gems, arrowheads, artifacts and fossils in a freshly turned field, after a rain.
Or gathering up pretty seashells and the occasional shark's tooth that the booty of the ocean might bring to the shore.
A simple notion or keepsake, a token of endearment to remember a moment or a person.
I also collect 4 leaf clover's. My father always did this with us, so I still feel compelled to look for a 4 leaf if I'm standing in or near a clover patch, I preserve the clover by putting it between two pieces of tape and laminating it by pressing the tapes closed.
What do you collect whether intentionally or not?:

I wish that I can contribute to this thread, but I really don't collect anything. I did have a grandmother that collected four-leaved clovers, and she saved one in her bible. Not sure how long the clover lasted though.

I just remembered... I have an rather large collection of Dale Earnhardt Sr. memorabilia stashed away. Clocks, die cast cars, posters, photos, tee-shirts, hats, trinkets, and mobiles... you name it... My sister-in-law is employed by VF which owns Wrangler, so, we've even gone to a couple of private "photo-ops" with "The Champ" at the local employee store.

Sacred stuff.

Red state?

Budweiser is brewed and packaged in 12 different locations.

St. Louis, MO
Newark, NJ
Los Angeles, CA
Houston, TX
Columbus, OH
Jacksonville, FL
Merrimack, NH
Williamsburg, VA
Fairfield, CA
Baldwinsville, NY
Fort Collins, CO
Cartersville, GA

The packaging around here says it comes from St Louis. But it doesn't really make much difference whether it's a red state or blue. I'm sure the bottling plant workers are all union anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread