What did you do this humpday ?

I hope it works for you. What do you do with flyers on your mail box? (junk mail) People just throw them away. think about it. Try putting ads in subdivision papers and local newspapers. If you do that people think you have money and been in business for a while. And your not fly by night.
Set up a booth in the local lawn and garden show. This makes you look bigger than you are.
If you need more information just PM me.

I agree that most flyers get tossed, but I'm not trying to turn this into a full time thing. Think about it, I'm covered in snow 6 months out of the year! I made two different types of flyers. Ones in mailboxes, and ones with all the little phone numbers on the bottom that folks can tear off.

Again, this is not meant to be a full time thing, and if I get ONE call on it, it'll be paid for. I'm not going big enough for huge commercial places just yet - or maybe never - it's just a beer money thing.

I lve in a town of 10,000 people, most of which cut thier own lawns, so no, I'm not doing lawn and tractor shows either. Small time man, small time. How could an OTR guy manage a huge landscaping thing anyway? Think about it...

Now, it's Thursday, and I'm going to bed. I gotta pass out more useless flyers, and I'm outta beer.

Lets see.....I washed clothes, baked a casserole, and I am watching some opera on PBS.......while online trying to catch up on the posts..

I officially quit my job today, and took a DOT physical and drug test. Took my state taxes to the post office and mailed them, went to McDonalds, when went out to eat with the wife. Now drinking beer.
wow, I seen you have been talking about it ...Well good luck to u and Rocky hope it's a good move and works out for u.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread