What are your favorite Christmas movies?

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

• Total voters

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
What are your favorite Christmas movies?

For me it would have to be A Christmas Story, national lampoon's Christmas vacation and Charlie Browns Christmas.

I honestly have never seen Die Hard but, I plan in seeing it this Christmas.

Oh, I forgot about how the Grinch who stole Christmas, Also I plan on watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, I have seen it a long time ago.

I can't vote. I never saw Die Hard or any of the rest, other then The Grinch and Charlie Brown. But the last time I saw them was probably 50 years ago.

1) it's a wonderful life

2) national lampoons christmas vacation

3) a christmas story

4) how the grinch stole christmas (jim carey version)

5) christmas with the kranks

6) jingle all the way

7) Scrooged...(bill murray movie)

8) a christmas carol (george c, scott)

9) miracle on 34th street

10) gremlins

die hard should never even be considered.....

Why should I watch certain movies just because Christmas is coming? I'll watch Nightmare Before Christmas any time of the year. I have it on DVD. 😎

I don't recall ever seeing Die Hard. I thought it was a movie about car batteries.

I never saw any of the movies on @GAnthony 's list.

First off, I'm partially deaf from loud Rock N Roll and seriously loud and very high pitched organ pipes. Later in life, turbo chargers and the superchargers on Detroit Diesels, finished the job. I hear the voices, but can't understand a damned thing they are saying unless I wear a set of headphones. Then I would have to watch the movie alone as no one else would be able to hear it. Sitting across the table in a restaurant means I have to lip read what my wife is saying to me. It's not fun at all. And spending $8000+ for specialized hearing aids just isn't in the budget.

Watching TV and/or movies is very frustrating to me. What I have is an entertainment system that only my wife can enjoy. Unless she isn't home, then I can put on a YouTube concert or video disc. Then I can rock the rafters. Even the dog goes outside!

First off, I'm partially deaf from loud Rock N Roll and seriously loud and very high pitched organ pipes. Later in life, turbo chargers and the superchargers on Detroit Diesels, finished the job. I hear the voices, but can't understand a damned thing they are saying unless I wear a set of headphones. Then I would have to watch the movie alone as no one else would be able to hear it. Sitting across the table in a restaurant means I have to lip read what my wife is saying to me. It's not fun at all. And spending $8000+ for specialized hearing aids just isn't in the budget.

Watching TV and/or movies is very frustrating to me. What I have is an entertainment system that only my wife can enjoy. Unless she isn't home, then I can put on a YouTube concert or video disc. Then I can rock the rafters. Even the dog goes outside!
$5000.00 at Sam’s Club.

My dad just got a $5000 set of fancy high tech hearing aids that can connect to Bluetooth on his phone.

With an app, he can listen to people speaking other languages and it'll translate it to English.

He can go to a Mexican restaurant and listen to the employees making fun of the crazy looking old gringo. 😁

$5000.00 at Sam’s Club.
Still out of the budget. I'm in retirement bliss now. I can just look up and say, "huh?"

My dad just got a $5000 set of fancy high tech hearing aids that can connect to Bluetooth on his phone.

With an app, he can listen to people speaking other languages and it'll translate it to English.

He can go to a Mexican restaurant and listen to the employees making fun of the crazy looking old gringo. 😁
I can't imagine what my little Asian massage girls are saying. You have my interest now! :stirpot:

Still out of the budget. I'm in retirement bliss now. I can just look up and say, "huh?"

I can't imagine what my little Asian massage girls are saying. You have my interest now! :stirpot:
They probably would be saying look at that crazy OLD Gringo.👀

1) it's a wonderful life

2) national lampoons christmas vacation

3) a christmas story

4) how the grinch stole christmas (jim carey version)

5) christmas with the kranks

6) jingle all the way

7) Scrooged...(bill murray movie)

8) a christmas carol (george c, scott)

9) miracle on 34th street

10) gremlins

die hard should never even be considered.....
Gremlins, I have not seen that one in decades.

Why should I watch certain movies just because Christmas is coming? I'll watch Nightmare Before Christmas any time of the year. I have it on DVD. 😎
My X's kid used to watch Nightmare before Christmas on repeat. I didn't think it was suitable for a four-year-old I mean it used to creep me out.
But that kid never heard the word no unless it was from me. I still don't think it is suitable viewing for someone that young.

My X's kid used to watch Nightmare before Christmas on repeat. I didn't think it was suitable for a four-year-old I mean it used to creep me out.
But that kid never heard the word no unless it was from me. I still don't think it is suitable viewing for someone that young.
If it's that bad, maybe I'll put it on and add the subtitles to it.

I hate that shit. You miss half the show reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread