• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

What about schneider

damyankee

:peacebanana:getting back into trucking,I have a decent job offer now.Im just curious about schnieder.How do they treat there people,How long do they keep you out on average,whats the starting pay for student,and or exp drivers who still hold a cdl just have been out for a while,Im wondering which is better,there tanker,dry,or flatbed div.Im offered a job at 29 a mile,but still locking at options,I apprieciate any and all inf,thanks

I am a team driver and we pick how many weeks we want to stay out depending on how many days at home we want. Now there is a difference between solo and team. Teams get 1.5 days for every week we are out. Solo's usually run older Century class trucks if you are on the east coast you may get into one of the "Gliders" which is a stripped down rebuilt pre egr trucks that now look like Columbia class trucks. As a team you start on the Value board and make around .37 cpm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread