We're just like you.

It's election night, brother.
And so far it ain't looking good on the east coast.
Don't worry about it. The Maritimes always vote Liberal to save and secure their welfare checks. ( sorry but that is jut how it is)
Queerbec and Ontario hold the most seats and I suspect Queerbec will give the Bloc du Quebec-what ever the ****. (separatist group) Another go-round, they will get some seats.

Ontario as you know is Liberal in the 416 hard core (hippie-elitists) and the 905 do shift, Those are your everyday working folk.
519 Ontario and beyond the 519 are Conservative.

Manitoba and Saskatchewan don't matter.

Albertans are staunch Conservatives. (Canadian Texas)

B.C is a lot of Hippies that vote NDP or the Green party (Canadian California)

It's early yet and the votes are counted from right to the left coast.

For me this is....

:whoosh:
Dude's a chameleon. Always dressing in cultural clothes of whatever group he's meeting with. Kind of like Hillary getting a drawl when she talks to black folks. Do remember this guy is the whack job who corrected someone for using the word "mankind" because "humankind" is so much more inclusive.

A population reduction would only help the Democrats out. When you die you vote Democrat.
No, you don't. Other people do it on your behalf.

Urban people.

And they'd be the ones getting PURGED. 😎

The results are in and Justin's Liberals get a minority government.
That is not as bad as it could have been and not as good as it could have been.
With a minority government Justin is kind of hand cuffed on what he can do.
This government will be a quid pro quo between parties.

I figure we will be back to the election polls in 12-18 months when a vote of non-confidence is launched.

The results are in and Justin's Liberals get a minority government.
That is not as bad as it could have been and not as good as it could have been.
With a minority government Justin is kind of hand cuffed on what he can do.
This government will be a quid pro quo between parties.

I figure we will be back to the election polls in 12-18 months when a vote of non-confidence is launched.
One can only hope. How many MPs do they need to pull that off?

Edit..... Google is our friend
Screenshot_20191022-185744.png

Technically isn’t a paliment part of a monarchy? And a monarchy one person has the final say if they choose...just sayin:
I am not sure how it works in other countries but here it goes to a vote and the majority votes decide the outcome of a proposed bill.
Much like it works in congress.

Technically isn’t a paliment part of a monarchy? And a monarchy one person has the final say if they choose...just sayin:
Parliament is another word for Congress. When we kicked Britain's ass to do our own thing and they saw it's better, they wanted it too but didn't wanna admit it because tea is liquid arrogance so they changed up a few things & called it Parliament.

The monarchy is mostly just a legacy ceremonial figurehead thing with no actual power. Their income is literally an allowance set by Parliament.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread