We're just like you.

We know what pogey is. It's the best scam going. You pay into it (1 dip) when you get it they tax your own money (2 dips) then at the end of the year they decide they didn't tax you enough and now you owe more (triple dip). Playing that pyramid scheme and trying to keep a construction job is what brought me to this sheeit sho......I mean career in the first place.

We know what pogey is. It's the best scam going. You pay into it (1 dip) when you get it they tax your own money (2 dips) then at the end of the year they decide they didn't tax you enough and now you owe more (triple dip). Playing that pyramid scheme and trying to keep a construction job is what brought me to this sheeit sho......I mean career in the first place.
Damn, you nailed it! Especially part 3, Where they tax you again on money they held for you and paid tax on, that you finally claimed and you pay tax on again.

Jug Meat (aka the brown Bernie Sanders) is gonna swoop in and save us all......or **** us over with another liberal government. Whatever.

No, seriously, it really is hard to predict this time isn't it?
Just say no to Trudeau or the guy with the cloth motorcycle helmet.

Kinda sad when the choice is down to the person you hate the least

Any predictions who’s gonna get in?
I don't know for sure but I would say Conservative, Maybe Conservative minority.
What in the **** is with this asshole Obama supporting Trudeau?
Obama ****ed his own economy and the American people and ****ed Alberta and Canada's economy by blocking a pipeline and yet this asshole forgets the first rule of thumb by interfering with a sovereign nations election process?

I don't know for sure but I would say Conservative, Maybe Conservative minority.
Obama ****ed his own economy and the American people and ****ed Alberta and Canada's economy by blocking a pipeline and yet this asshole forgets the first rule of thumb by interfering with a sovereign nations election process?
If the Canadian military wants to take him out, tell them they have my permission. 😎👍🏻

Now we got this jerkoff Grandson of Martin Luther King speaking in Canada and promoting Justin. Hey, we don't need foreigners influencing our electoral process.
Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with any private citizen of any foreign nation voicing their opinion on any of the candidates. But high profile Celebs need to shut the **** up.
These are Liberals, Correct me if I am wrong but is it not the Liberals in America accusing Trump of Russian interference? But some how in the Liberal mind this is different?

Now we got this jerkoff Grandson of Martin Luther King speaking in Canada and promoting Justin. Hey, we don't need foreigners influencing our electoral process.
Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with any private citizen of any foreign nation voicing their opinion on any of the candidates. But high profile Celebs need to shut the **** up.
These are Liberals, Correct me if I am wrong but is it not the Liberals in America accusing Trump of Russian interference? But some how in the Liberal mind this is different?
No Russian openly stumped for trump, and a number of Russian nationals were indicted for committing felonies in the US.

Rules like that don't apply to Left. I'm mean, they're so much smarter than the rest of us, how could they not speak up! /S

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread