Politics Waukesha, Wisconsin

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
FreightCoin
Ben Shapiro went through his entire criminal rap sheet. Its astounding.

Many if his convictions were simply vacated just because.

Again, the DA is a woke leftist whose trying to change the world in all the wrong ways.

gearjammer

jammer
FreightCoin
No there should be no bail. He was already on bail and look what he did while on bail.

I am not really a death penalty kind of guy, because I think some people should have to live out their days living with what they did.

If there ever was a reason for the death penalty this guy is a stellar example.
Put this rabid animal down! There is something clearly wrong in his brain that can't be fixed, he can't be rehabilitated and serving a life sentence would be pointless because he is a sociopath that is incapable of remorse.
it is obvious as hell that this asshole is guilty as hell so I will not wait until the verdict to comment

when he is found guilty and he will what should happen to him is they should take him to a dirt track somewhere, buy him up to his neck, and then let the survivors of the people he run over have a race
give them the same make and model of the car he used, with luck they will decide to make him suffer by seeing how close they can come without actually hitting him at least until the last lap!!!

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
They said he was zigzagging to purposely hit more people. But what if he was doing the opposite, steering towards the path of least resistance, because supposedly he was running from some other crime he'd just committed.

Is there a video showing the "parade crash" (as the media is calling it) from either directly behind or directly in front of the car, and elevated so we can see if he indeed was steering towards or away from the densest parts of the crowd?

Zany_Steverino

FreightCoin
He wasn't running from the scene of a crime he was creating a scene of the crime. Yes I know he's guilty; the rule of law is the only reason why it hasn't erupted into a civil war yet

Mike

FreightCoin

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
FreightCoin
Kyle Rittenhouse is a good argument against it though. If he was convicted and sentenced to it we ****ed up big time.
in history if i recall, a few people were executed, that were later found to be innocent.

it happens. thankfully nowadays there is video, DNA that can exonerate an innocent person.

but over all, i believe all 50 states should have at least 4 ways of execution..

1) hanging

2) gas chamber

3) electric chair.

4) injection

have the convict pick a number out of a hat...that's how he will die, cuz he chose it.

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
FreightCoin
The media mostly. If it wasn't for the media spewing lies all the time, the domestic terrorist organization known as Black Lives Matter wouldn't even exist.
i disagree..

there will always be (people) sympathizers for a cause.

Users who are viewing this thread