AK7

FreightCoin

AK7

FreightCoin

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
FreightCoin
on the news, it was said he had tears in his eyes when he was in the courtroom..

oh boo-hoo......

in the video where he was captured, (i saw this the other day), from what i was able to discern , was talking like he was either drunk or stoned.

and his freaking lawyer wanted low bail..???

bullshit, he will flee.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
FreightCoin
No there should be no bail. He was already on bail and look what he did while on bail.

I am not really a death penalty kind of guy, because I think some people should have to live out their days living with what they did.

If there ever was a reason for the death penalty this guy is a stellar example.
Put this rabid animal down! There is something clearly wrong in his brain that can't be fixed, he can't be rehabilitated and serving a life sentence would be pointless because he is a sociopath that is incapable of remorse.

Zany_Steverino

FreightCoin
No there should be no bail. He was already on bail and look what he did while on bail.

I am not really a death penalty kind of guy, because I think some people should have to live out their days living with what they did.

Put this rabid animal down! There is something clearly wrong in his brain that can't be fixed, he can't be rehabilitated and serving a life sentence would be pointless because he is a sociopath that is incapable of remorse.

His own mother disowned him. His nephew disowned him and the mother of his child is traumatized that he is the father of her kid.

Put the rabid animal down.

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
FreightCoin

hey man, don't hold back, tell us how you really, really feel....

i've been pro-death penalty for decades.

but not too many others (the libtards) agree with me.

Users who are viewing this thread