Washington State Truck Parking Survey

Mike

The Washington State Department of Transportation is looking for suggestions on how to improve truck parking services along I-5, I-90 and I-82. We need to better understand your truck parking and services needs to develop proposed improvements for the State Legislature. As a truck driver your help in completing this survey by March 15th is greatly appreciated.

The survey will only take about 5-7 minutes of your time and your answers are completely anonymous. To best view the survey you should maximize your computer screen. Complete the survey by simply clicking and typing as appropriate. Depending on your answer to certain questions you may be skipped over some questions. Please do not go back and answer those skipped questions. Be sure to click "Submit form" at the end of the survey so that your answers will be included.

If you have any questions about the purpose of this survey, please contact Dale Tabat from WSDOT at (360) 705-6990. If you have any problems completing the survey, please contact Bruce Brown at [email protected].

This was being discussed today on the Open Road channel. It would be a good idea if everyone who reads this thread, takes the survey.

This was being discussed today on the Open Road channel. It would be a good idea if everyone who reads this thread, takes the survey.

well even though i don't get up there anymore, i still did the survey, maybe it'll help the others...????

well even though i don't get up there anymore, i still did the survey, maybe it'll help the others...????

Same for me. I stay in the mid-south area of the United States right now, but since the State is trying to address an idea for better parking conditions, I figure it can't hurt to help. Never know when situations might change and I find myself having to go that direction again. I hope it's never, but who knows.

i heard that the other day on the radio also. i don't drive anywhere around there bit i will do the survey just to help others.

I am trying to keep my eyes and ears open for things like this so I can post them here in the forum.

Plenty trucking forums out there focused on nothing but whining about the industry, I figure it will be a good change to have one that does what it can to get information like this out and try to do things to improve the industry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread