Very fun trucking simulation game!

Hey everyone, I highly recommend joining Trukz - A Trucking Simulation Game It is a FREE trucking simulation game that is very addicting and fun!

Once you register, you have the choice of joinging a company. Please join Rebel Trucking Co. (that is my company) so that we can have a company full of real (and wannabe) truckers!

The URL for my company is: http://trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=534
My name on trukz is: Ll TORQUE ll

Remember you have to register first, and then PLEASE join my company to help a fellow forum buddy out!

If you have any questions just reply to this post or send me a message!

Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon!
smile.gif

I could apply but I still have to think 'bout it.
And nickname in that game is the same that the one in this forum.

Are there any other forum members playing "Trukz"?

-Janne-

I've finally realized I need to log out to gain rest... I probably almost crashed due to fatigue before I "ejected" ...

I'm waiting to finish, but I'm not sure if my rest time is up and I donno if they've set it up so that logging in instantly restarts the clock...

I'm not sure either how that clock works but as for me, I've got a reasonable truck (aka. speed) so I don't have to worry about that clock so much.

It takes a while to get to full speed in that game. The faster the rig, easier it gets.

Going back to Houston from Miami... 27hrs.

I took a ld from Phoenix to (I think Prudoe Bay)Alaska!! I wonder if I'll lose my truck on this one... In real life, I'd never do this. It's just a game though, so we'll see.

Pay for the load isn't bad compared to my 1st 2, but I'm getting a handle on how things work. So why not take this long ld to see how my truck reacts. It won't make enough to buy a decent truck, but I don't care. I'm more concerned about having $400 less in my pocket after trip 2 than after trip 1.

Since I've put myself on this long ld, I'll have another to get back. I guess I'll find out if they haul anything besides fish from up there! I'd need an endorsement to haul oil if they have it in the game. Fun learning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread