Vaping like a skinny jeans wearing, man bun sporting, beard having, murse carrying hipster tool.

I picked up a Stick Prince. It vapes really nice, but the tank leaked all over everything. And I haven't found a juice I like yet. I don't like candy flavors because the smell is too strong, but I want at least 18mg. The idea is to move away from smokes.

So I picked up a JUUL. I like the small size, self-contained pods and the light flavoring. You can control the strength of the vapor by blocking the air intake with your fingers. And it delivers the equivalent of 48mg. If that doesn't help me move away from cigarettes, I don't know what will.

I'm not a heavy smoker, a pack lasts me three days. But I smoke a potent brand and cut half of the filter off.

I use a SMOK baby beast with a beast tank run at 24 to 30 watts. Get the juice from Swagg sauce found that I liked Butter cracker best. I'm down to 3mg nic. I have had this mod for a bit over a year still going great. Next juice order trying 0 nic to see if I can kick it altogether. The batteries re removable but charge using a mini usb while installed. 4764147642

I picked up a Stick Prince. It vapes really nice, but the tank leaked all over everything. And I haven't found a juice I like yet. I don't like candy flavors because the smell is too strong, but I want at least 18mg. The idea is to move away from smokes.

So I picked up a JUUL. I like the small size, self-contained pods and the light flavoring. You can control the strength of the vapor by blocking the air intake with your fingers. And it delivers the equivalent of 48mg. If that doesn't help me move away from cigarettes, I don't know what will.

I'm not a heavy smoker, a pack lasts me three days. But I smoke a potent brand and cut half of the filter off.

I like cake and cookie type flavors the most, when they get them right.

Blueberry type things can be tricky. If they’re not right they have a shitty metallic aftertaste BAD.

If you’re smoking Deaths Head and cutting half the filter off you probably won’t like anything like that though.

I’ll let you know if I ever find anything called “taxi cab floor”...

Vaping has been in the news a lot the past few weeks.

Mostly about teens and the dangers it poses to them.

Nothing about free willed adults.

Teens have to be at least 18 and in some places 21 to buy tobacco products.

So the fault is on shoddy retailers.

When I was 12 I used to scrape up change and ride my bike miles away to a gas station and buy cigarettes. This was in the 1980s.

I say this because I’m sure the next step is going to be a call for more regulation, but in both the cases I’ve mentioned, the laws in place helped nothing.

Honestly this article reminds me of when that kid drank 9 Red Bull’s in a row and died.

I'm extremely late to this thread, to state the obvious. But I'm a new member, so it is what it is. @Sinister the mod in your original post looks like an older version of my Voopoo Drag 2. Is that what it is? Anyhow... just dropped $100 I wasn't planning on spending because of the proposed ban. Got enough coils and juice to last me and my wife for the next three months. If the ban actually happens, I'll be buying enough for another couple years. Hopefully it'll work itself out by then.

I'm extremely late to this thread, to state the obvious. But I'm a new member, so it is what it is. @Sinister the mod in your original post looks like an older version of my Voopoo Drag 2. Is that what it is? Anyhow... just dropped $100 I wasn't planning on spending because of the proposed ban. Got enough coils and juice to last me and my wife for the next three months. If the ban actually happens, I'll be buying enough for another couple years. Hopefully it'll work itself out by then.

That mod was an IPV3. Then I had a Wismec RX200, and bought another one, then went to do the firmware upgrade and they both crapped out. 🙄

I currently have a VooPoo Too that I won at a raffle and hate it but I don’t want to spend anything either.

There won’t be a ban. Maybe they’ll increase penalties for black market stuff that’s been causing the problems or something but an all out ban isn’t going to happen.

Trump should think before he speaks more ****ing often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread