USA beats IRAN stays in World Cup

The United States somehow managed to tie England to stay in it which shocked the hell out of me. Been watching matches here and there when I can find the time. Big season for upsets.

The United States somehow managed to tie England to stay in it which shocked the hell out of me. Been watching matches here and there when I can find the time. Big season for upsets.
What a "b-worded" slap in the face that's gotta be to the "Supreme Leader" in Tehran

On the news we're talking about "record" viewership this year for Soccer...

Pretty popular this year. Soccer is a very popular sport.
I don't really watch it but giving everything going on with Iran right now..

The Nuclear program, Syria, even selling "Drones" to Russia Army bomb Ukraine

Beating "them" at in the World Cup just caught my attention when I heard it on the news

Now the Iranian players will have the bottom of their feet whipped.
I don't they'd kill the team..

They'll be "disgraced" yes but they gotta compete in "Future Years" too and just being in the "World" Cup puts "Tehran" on the International Stage so they still gonna need to "Field A-Team"

I don't really watch it but giving everything going on with Iran right now..

The Nuclear program, Syria, even selling "Drones" to Russia Army bomb Ukraine

Beating "them" at in the World Cup just caught my attention when I heard it on the news
I like to watch sports and just think about sports, which we all need to at least in this thread.

Canada was eliminated after losing two games but, they play another game against contender Morrocco.
Whaaat?:headscratch2: How does a team that was eliminated get to make an impact on the outcome of a team that is still in contention?
Soccer makes no sense!

Canada was eliminated after losing two games but, they play another game against contender Morrocco.
Whaaat?:headscratch2: How does a team that was eliminated get to make an impact on the outcome of a team that is still in contention?
Soccer makes no sense!
Ya see in our days ya got your @$$ whooped & ya "reflection" upon that even "Shaped" you're life trajectory.

Nowadays everybody gets a "Gold Star"

Ya see in our days ya got your @$$ whooped & ya "reflection" upon that even "Shaped" you're life trajectory.

Nowadays everybody gets a "Gold Star"
True, every host country automatically gets to play in the world cup regardless of standings.

The Next world cup will be hosted by N. America, that is, Mexico, the U.S. and Canada. I think all three countries are automatically in the contest.
Just for participating in being the hosts.

True, every host country automatically gets to play in the world cup regardless of standings.

The Next world cup will be hosted by N. America, that is, Mexico, the U.S. and Canada. I think all three countries are automatically in the contest.
Just for participating in being the hosts.
How can three countries host the event?

I can see how two countries can host it if the soccer field is located where it straddles the border, but not 3. That's unpossible.

Wait, are the US and Canada embassies located side by side in Mexico? 🤔

I can see how two countries can host it if the soccer field is located where it straddles the border, but not 3. That's unpossible.

Gotta ask FIFA.

I had to look it up at Google but, apparently it will be the first time ever that there will be multinational hosts.
It will be a money losing shit show like it is in every host country and just like it is for every Olympics host country and city.
The difference will be that spectators can actually enjoy a beer even if it is just Budweiser.
The three nations drink beer just like the tourist spectators from England, Germany, Ireland, pretty every country that is not ruled by Islamic law.

I had to look it up at Google but, apparently it will be the first time ever that there will be multinational hosts.
It will be a money losing shit show like it is in every host country and just like it is for every Olympics host country and city.
The difference will be that spectators can actually enjoy a beer even if it is just Budweiser.
The three nations drink beer just like the tourist spectators from England, Germany, Ireland, pretty every country that is not ruled by Islamic law.
Fox News covering the "World Cup" having it "Best $$$" ever .

Fox News covering the "World Cup" having it "Best $$$" ever .
That would be cool! Communist player passes to another Communist player/

No, those announcer jobs go to the British. Unless they are really hard up, then they get the Scottish guy that NOBODY understands to call the game.

People that can scream GOOOAAAAL, GOOOAAAL, GOOAAAL for five minutes after an hour into a scoreless game

That would be cool! Communist player passes to another Communist player/

No, those announcer jobs go to the British. Unless they are really hard up, then they get the Scottish guy that NOBODY understands to call the game.

People that can scream GOOOAAAAL, GOOOAAAL, GOOAAAL for five minutes after an hour into a scoreless game
Chicago already hadda "Brawl" shooting over a soccer game at a "Bar" last week..

Some of there "Ethnic" Minorities really get all "passionate" about "Soccer" games .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread