Ugly is as ugly does

nissan-cube-images-9303.jpg

Nissan Cube..

The automotive equivalent of this haircut:

justin-bieber-platinum-blonde.jpg

nissan-cube-images-9303-jpg.35077

FriedChickenDinner.png

2 girls showed up at one of our "off-road" rallies one day in one of those SX AMCs one day up home. They actually did pretty good with the "road course"; 2nd place I believe, in the "stock" class which included more than a couple of Jeeps. ;):D

We are blessed with so many grey japanese imports. Toyota make alot like the cube. So do mitzi and suzuki. Yuck on many levels. I cant talk though. I have a mpv thats been rated ugliest car many times. Where as i actually like them. Lol. Fiat multipla.
8499b83a43abd3e196846dca029dc2d1.jpg

Actually I think those Cubes are cute. Wouldn't mind owning one. :)
I just hate how they're lopsided. That missing pills to eliminate a blind spot. Just makes it look stupid.

What's your opinion of the Scion or the Ford Flex? They're the same "plywood box" type of body shape but they don't have that stupid asymmetrical design.

I like the Ford one but I hear the Scion has just a dinky little hamster wheel for an engine. 1.6 liters or something.

:stare1:

My motorcycle has a bigger engine.
My dad had a Subaru Justy once.

It had a 3 cylinder engine. 1.3 liters I think.

I think I had it up to 90 mph once.

What's your opinion of the Scion or the Ford Flex? They're the same "plywood box" type of body shape but they don't have that stupid asymmetrical design.
I generally like the Ford Flex/Scion xB look. But as you can see some designs just don't cut it.
I like your Justin analogy so I'll give you my own.

222c_zps2jnaedw9.jpg

I generally like the Ford Flex/Scion xB look. But as you can see some designs just don't cut it.
I like your Justin analogy so I'll give you my own.

222c_zps2jnaedw9.jpg
I like the looks of the orange one but wouldn't want to own it.

That windshield being perpendicular to the air flow would be covered with dead bugs all the time. And make it bad on gas.

I just hate how they're lopsided. That missing pills to eliminate a blind spot. Just makes it look stupid.

I like the Ford one but I hear the Scion has just a dinky little hamster wheel for an engine. 1.6 liters or something.
It's supposed to resemble a melting ice cube, hence the name.

Ford's doing some good things with small displacement these days so I wouldn't strike it off just because it's under 2 liters.

Ford's doing some good things with small displacement these days so I wouldn't strike it off just because it's under 2 liters.
The Scion is a Toyota product.

The Ford Flex has a standard 287 hp V6 or you can opt for the ecoboost which has 365 hp.

if you seen a scion XB on a flatbed that was in a head on crash you would not want to own one

Those scion are called toyota bb here. Friends got one. Goes surprisingly well for a 1.3 16valve. Atleast they have a bit of character unlike some of those japanese toasters.

The little subby justy's were only 1ltr and 1.2ltrs. Lol. Theres a subby dealer here in christchurch that shoehorned a 2.2 twinturbo wrx engine into the back end of one. Ran custom axles. Porche diff and bit of other trick stuff. Over 500hp to the wheels. Looks like a group b car with lots of flares and wings. Was built for hill climb.
d71e62dde8969ecc4c805d1b8ac773dc.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread