Trying to Contact Vehicle Owner

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I bought my Jeep used from previous owner and paid cash but my Silverado I bought at a "Dealership"..

Still had 2 years of GM Factory Warranty at time of purchase..

Everyday I get this stupid call about "Extended" Warranty and despite blocking the numbers they spoof thru..

Sad part is the Jeep is 2/3 years "Newer" and don't even get those calls but I bought that from an "Individual" n paid "Cash" okay Wrote him a Check and when he called the Credit Union signed the Title . .

not a From a Dealership and Financing Payments..

Even at that Paid off the Credit Union afew years ago on my Pickup..

Other than that the Dealer sold my Name and Number why have they been "Hounding" Me for 6going on 7 years now

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I bought my Jeep used from previous owner and paid cash but my Silverado I bought at a "Dealership"..

Still had 2 years of GM Factory Warranty at time of purchase..

Everyday I get this stupid call about "Extended" Warranty and despite blocking the numbers they spoof thru..

Sad part is the Jeep is 2/3 years "Newer" and don't even get those calls but I bought that from an "Individual" n paid "Cash" okay Wrote him a Check and when he called the Credit Union signed the Title . .

not a From a Dealership and Financing Payments..

Even at that Paid off the Credit Union afew years ago on my Pickup..

Other than that the Dealer sold my Name and Number why have they been "Hounding" Me for 6going on 7 years now
i used to get calls from some warranty company.

i lease my cars, so they are always under a factory warranty.

so the last time, i told them,
"look, i am legally blind, i don;t have a driver's license nor a car".

i do not get those calls anymore.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
i used to get calls from some warranty company.

i lease my cars, so they are always under a factory warranty.

so the last time, i told them,
"look, i am legally blind, i don;t have a driver's license nor a car".

i do not get those calls anymore.
Mrs Duck has never had a driver's license ever, because of epilepsy.

She gets junk mail from State Farm trying to sell her car insurance. It's been going on for years.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Mrs Duck has never had a driver's license ever, because of epilepsy.

She gets junk mail from State Farm trying to sell her car insurance. It's been going on for years.
i recall that all state's DMV's, sell our names to advertisers. if she has a state issued ID card, they could get her information from that, or even from your information as well

just another way for the states to make money on us.

i always "opt out" of such information sales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)