Politics Trudeau gets what he has coming.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
In Bolton, On. Trudeau was met with protesters for the second day in a row.
I can't find any video on Google or Youtube, big surprise!:rolleyes-80: Even though there is plenty of video out there on Twitter and TikTok.
Here is what it looked like.

1630367943399.png
The left wing media is all like, these are anti-vaxxers and paid protesters.
Umm, no! Bolton is a bedroom community of Toronto. Bolton is middle class hard working Canadians and they are pretty pissed off!

Justin was quick to pull the victim card. Whaa, whaa, they are picking on me. Not that these people have a right to protest and a right to be pissed off but, rather, Whaa, whaa! woe is me.:throwfit:
Suck it up Sock boy! Welcome to the real world!🍆

Here is a poorly written story about the events of the day. Read the comments of what the everyday man is saying.

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
In Bolton, On. Trudeau was met with protesters for the second day in a row.
I can't find any video on Google or Youtube, big surprise!:rolleyes-80: Even though there is plenty of video out there on Twitter and TikTok.
Here is what it looked like.

View attachment 85177
The left wing media is all like, these are anti-vaxxers and paid protesters.
Umm, no! Bolton is a bedroom community of Toronto. Bolton is middle class hard working Canadians and they are pretty pissed off!

Justin was quick to pull the victim card. Whaa, whaa, they are picking on me. Not that these people have a right to protest and a right to be pissed off but, rather, Whaa, whaa! woe is me.:throwfit:
Suck it up Sock boy! Welcome to the real world!🍆

Here is a poorly written story about the events of the day. Read the comments of what the everyday man is saying.
We have "lots" of Big Protests like that here in America..

Problem is what once used to be "actual" Protests and "Legal" Rights..

As of last oh Decade or so it's ether "Riots" and Looting..

We also got those Gun Rights folks who Assembled and post on Facebook 2nd Amendment and they usually just abuncha "DINKS".

What happens is when they Post the Rallies on Facebook the Cops & Sheriffs office stop by do "Checks"..

This fires off other "synapses"..

Now ya got "Minority" Protestors saying "Castle Law" is "Racist"

Reactions: Rigjockey
Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
We have "lots" of Big Protests like that here in America..

Problem is what once used to be "actual" Protests and "Legal" Rights..

As of last oh Decade or so it's ether "Riots" and Looting..

We also got those Gun Rights folks who Assembled and post on Facebook 2nd Amendment and they usually just abuncha "DINKS".

What happens is when they Post the Rallies on Facebook the Cops & Sheriffs office stop by do "Checks"..

This fires off other "synapses"..

Now ya got "Minority" Protestors saying "Castle Law" is "Racist"
Yeah, I would say these folks were pretty peaceful, maybe a bit loud but still peaceful and yet Justin was too afraid to get off the bus.
It's interesting when the radical left and left wing anarchists turn violent the media is just fine with that.:headscratch2:

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
Yeah, I would say these folks were pretty peaceful, maybe a bit loud but still peaceful and yet Justin was too afraid to get off the bus.
It's interesting when the radical left and left wing anarchists turn violent the media is just fine with that.:headscratch2:
Okay I "understand"..

Where I live if ya go all Tapioca on your front porch they had better be "Caucasian".....

Otherwise you'll be on the 6ocklock News Booking Room Photos..

Court Hearings and I'll visit you at WAUPUN Corrections Institution..

Welp a "Minority" even if actual Self Defense these days as a White Guy your Going 2 Court and Attorney Fees that might "Bankrupt" you to stay outta Jail

The 6 o'clock news will be crying "Racially Motivated" and the Crackheads Momma be Crying on Live TV..

IF they won't move "Jurisdiction" ya F-Word on a HATE CRIME..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
What a ***** J.T. is! Too afraid to get off a bus even with RCMP as security.
Liberal Prime Minister Jean Chretien didn't wait for the RCMP. He took matters into his own hands when a protester tried to hit him in the face with a pie. He choked the Motha-****er. It became known as the Shawinigan handshake. :rolllaugh:
1630451113679.png

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
Liberal Prime Minister Jean Chretien didn't wait for the RCMP. He took matters into his own hands when a protester tried to hit him in the face with a pie. He choked the Motha-****er. It became known as the Shawinigan handshake. :rolllaugh:
View attachment 85196
I can hear "Listen here you little pissant" like I'm standing right there.

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
View attachment 85196
In the USA we used to have the "MAFIA"..

By the 1970s/1980s they were So Rich and "Greed" had "consumed" them..

Shootings and Bombings ...Families started "recruiting" Sicicilan Immigrants and used there "Influence" and $$$ to pass em thru because "American" Raised got so "Greedy" they could no longer follow the "Code" or "Rules" anymore

Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
In the USA we used to have the "MAFIA"..

By the 1970s/1980s they were So Rich and "Greed" had "consumed" them..

Shootings and Bombings ...Families started "recruiting" Sicicilan Immigrants and used there "Influence" and $$$ to pass em thru because "American" Raised got so "Greedy" they could no longer follow the "Code" or "Rules" anymore
The Mafia is alive and well here too.
I am struggling to make the connection between the mob and my post.
The guy in the picture with the sunglasses choking out a punk is/was the Prime Minister of Canada, Jean Chretien.

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
The Mafia is alive and well here too.
I am struggling to make the connection between the mob and my post.
The guy in the picture with the sunglasses choking out a punk is/was the Prime Minister of Canada, Jean Chretien.
It's still in Chicago and New York..

Other places too not "Mentioned"..

When Frank Balistreri Died Chicago Outfit Kinda took over Milwaukee and SE Wisconsin..

Atleast under Frank Balistreri "leadership" while answers to Chicago...

Balistreri made "Clear" that Milwaukee "Territory" was His and had "Recognition" from New York as BOSS of Milwaukee..

Kansas City and Omaha Nebraska the Big "Civellas" are "Gone"

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
It's still in Chicago and New York..

Other places too not "Mentioned"..

When Frank Balistreri Died Chicago Outfit Kinda took over Milwaukee and SE Wisconsin..

Atleast under Frank Balistreri "leadership" while answers to Chicago...

Balistreri made "Clear" that Milwaukee "Territory" was His and had "Recognition" from New York as BOSS of Milwaukee..

Kansas City and Omaha Nebraska the Big "Civellas" are "Gone"
Another good Old School Family that "Survives" to this Day is the Detroit Partnership..

After abuncha of Raps in the day Vito Guiacalone took it outta Drugs and Rackets..

Today the Detroit Partnership is a Real Estate "Empire"

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread