Truckstop Points

Cerberus

In God We Trust
The other thread got me thinking on this. How many points do you have on your payback cards from pilot/ta/flying j/loves/petro ? And what do you use them for or are saving up to get ?

My pilot card sits at 5569 points right now and i even have a shower left over.

My T/A has 5370 on it with 2 showers left over.

That's the only two i use mostly. I am saving up to get the new 2008 laminated map book. they are 59$ and some change.

2008 Laminated Truckers Atlas was $29.99 a few weeks ago at the Pilot in Temple, GA. That is where I got mine :)

I have no idea what I have on my Flying J frequent fueler card. I never check it, but the only thing I use it for is their high speed internet when I am going to be sitting at the truck stop for quite a while. 24 hours is $4.95, and the $5.00 coupons are perfect for that.

posted by Bullwinkle :
2008 Laminated Truckers Atlas was $29.99 a few weeks ago at the Pilot in Temple, GA. That is where I got mine

oh you dick. lol. that is an awesome price. i wish i could run across a good deal like that.

Ok, now that I am at a company that fuels at several different truck stop chains, I now possess multiple cards, and I tell you, IT SUCKS!

Loves showers expire after 5 days. I have ran into this situation the hard way twice now by going into one of their stops only to find out I don't have any showers on my card because my last 2-3 fill ups were at Pilots. I am finding this to be a royal pain in the butt because I never seem to be planning my stop for the day at a truckstop where I have a shower on my card.

As for how many points I have, I don't have a clue, LOL. I never seem to be in a Pilot or a Loves long enough to find out. Generally, I don't even go inside since we don't get receipts. Just pay at the pump and go.

you can go online to find out how many points you have. i ran into the shower situation tuesday at a pilot. luckily i had a shower so i could use it. it can be a pain in the butt at times.

they should. go to the site on the back of the card and trow the card number in and see if they still registar.

My pilot card sits at 5569 points right now and i even have a shower left over.

My T/A has 5370 on it with 2 showers left over.

That's the only two i use mostly. I am saving up to get the new 2008 laminated map book. they are 59$ and some change.

uh you are suppose to use them shower coupons once in a while roflmao:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I might use those pesky cards once in a while and mainly just to get through the fuel pump menu.
I liked the old way better with the paper receipts where a shower had a time limit yet one could also give shower coupons say to someone that REALLY NEEDS ONE unlike now where one cannot.
The Cash prices of showers aren't worth the price because ALL facilities have no concern in the maintenance and cleaning of said showers.

I don't use the points for much of anything except the occasional Wendys trip or some Milk, juices and whatever else is available or covered.

Since Peelots, Luves, have no sit down REAL restaurants, these places ain't worth going into except for the occasional misery of Fueling to get receipts, when there's no other choice nearby for Fueling.

If it were possible to transfer Points to other People, I would GLADLY give you mine from ALL the cards I use.

Free Money...

It ain't much, but, you gotta' fuel the truck anyway. It works out to a 1 cent on the gallon rebate to the driver. Sometimes the retailer will run a special and give 2 cents on the gallon. Sign me up. :p

I try to fuel at the Petros because they segregate the four wheeler's fuel desk away from the truck's, they have better stuff in the store and restaurant, and, the shop will rebate 1 cent on the dollar spent with them. If you buy some tires, or, get the truck serviced it makes a nice little tip for choosing Petro.

I liked the hook's points because I could go online and use theirs for wifi access. Other's may have had that option as well, but since the company I have worked most with used the hook, and as an owner operator I used them as well, I know more about what they offer than others.

I might use those pesky cards once in a while and mainly just to get through the fuel pump menu.
I liked the old way better with the paper receipts where a shower had a time limit yet one could also give shower coupons say to someone that REALLY NEEDS ONE unlike now where one cannot.
The Cash prices of showers aren't worth the price because ALL facilities have no concern in the maintenance and cleaning of said showers.

I don't use the points for much of anything except the occasional Wendys trip or some Milk, juices and whatever else is available or covered.

Since Peelots, Luves, have no sit down REAL restaurants, these places ain't worth going into except for the occasional misery of Fueling to get receipts, when there's no other choice nearby for Fueling.

If it were possible to transfer Points to other People, I would GLADLY give you mine from ALL the cards I use.

I recently shredded ALL the truck slop "payback points" cards (t/a, peelot, luves, ambest, wilco) and will not get new ones as I'm done OTR. I'm sick of those nasty disgusting truck slop showers and the questionable food offerings in the hash holes. I might have a trip randomly that may require a few night out (like1-3) but I needn't stop at any of the main chains except for Fuel, a receipt and the exit.
Go to travelscenters.com or related and check out the cost of some of their "items" that are available with the "payback points". rather like Marlboro a few years ago with the "point buying ideas" and the OVERPRICED CRAP.

I just shower at home.

But yeah I had my little book that had all the cards in it. Hell I need to find it to put all those hole in the wall places that are only in one or two states. I know you guys have been to a Sapp Brothers.

I recently shredded ALL the truck slop "payback points" cards (t/a, peelot, luves, ambest, wilco) and will not get new ones as I'm done OTR. I'm sick of those nasty disgusting truck slop showers and the questionable food offerings in the hash holes. I might have a trip randomly that may require a few night out (like1-3) but I needn't stop at any of the main chains except for Fuel, a receipt and the exit.
Go to travelscenters.com or related and check out the cost of some of their "items" that are available with the "payback points". rather like Marlboro a few years ago with the "point buying ideas" and the OVERPRICED CRAP.

Next week u will be back online signing up for the cards, because u hear the call of the open road...lol!:dunno:

I just shower at home.

But yeah I had my little book that had all the cards in it. Hell I need to find it to put all those hole in the wall places that are only in one or two states. I know you guys have been to a Sapp Brothers.

I went to Jim's Truckstop in New York one time, that was the worse place to get a shower. I was half afraid to disrobe because the shower stall seemed to be watching me.......:sadbanana:

POINTS MAKE PRIZES

Now if you have a card that you aint gonna use that often why not get a few of you together to see if you can get the points banked in one account and see if it can be used to donate to a kids home or something
just a thought
I might be a big old ugly hairy trucker thats over the pond but hell better than wasting them unwanted points

Now if you have a card that you aint gonna use that often why not get a few of you together to see if you can get the points banked in one account and see if it can be used to donate to a kids home or something
just a thought
I might be a big old ugly hairy trucker thats over the pond but hell better than wasting them unwanted points

unfortunitly the points on these cards are not transferable. and last i heard if you lose your card and have to get another one then you lose the points you had.

unfortunitly the points on these cards are not transferable. and last i heard if you lose your card and have to get another one then you lose the points you had.
But has anyone asked ???
If you dont ask you dont get my old man always said .
send me an email addy of one of the cards i'll do some dirt diggin

just sent an email to pilot to ask if it was posiable so if and when i get a repliy I'll let yall know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread