Trucking companies in Puerto Rico

I am looking for the best trucking companies in Puerto Rico, for my transportation service.
Suggest me the best companies name that will provide the best customer service.

Uncle Birchy

I am looking for the best trucking companies in Puerto Rico, for my transportation service.
Suggest me the best companies name that will provide the best customer service.
This is the "main-land" USA and we got a handful of Canadians and Europeans who post here too..

Given that Puerto Rico is out there on an island all by itself I suggest You might try googling trucking in Puerto Rico or yellow book then read reviews and also check them out on the Better Buisness Bureau site as well..

That's the best advice I can offer you.

Maybe someday somebody will be here who might know about Puerto Rico..

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Sounds like a good scouting trip to make for oneself..

IRS agent - what is this 14-day deduction for travel to Puerto Rico all about?

Trucker- went in search of the best trucking company on the island and to see if it was a viable option to expand here…

IRS agent - $400 for umbrella drinks? 🧐

Trucker - It’s hot down there. You get thirsty.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
The reality here is..

most of us are from mainland US.

as such, we have little to no knowledge about trucking on Puerto Rico.

while @Mike would love to have US, Canadian, European, Puerto Rican and other nation trucking representatives, we don’t.

so the knowledge base to reasonably answer your questions just isn’t here.

stick around….

maybe that could be you.

I know our company hauls product to ports down in Miami for transport to Puerto Rico. A lot for hurricane rebuilding still. The biggest hang up is insufficient trucking to get that product out of the ports on the other side.

So my comment to travel to Puerto Rico isn’t unfounded really…

Thank you very much.
Although almost every question gets answered in Google, yet why do people come to the forum and ask questions. Because Google is a website, it gives answers with the help of search technology, but the people who are in the forum are genuine and give the right advice and their reviews.

Mike

Thank you very much.
Although almost every question gets answered in Google, yet why do people come to the forum and ask questions. Because Google is a website, it gives answers with the help of search technology, but the people who are in the forum are genuine and give the right advice and their reviews.
Some of the best information on the web for many things can be found on forums. Need more people coming back to them as opposed to social media platforms where the information gets lost.

Users who are viewing this thread