Trucking Canada

jerryb

FreightCoin
Hi all,

This is a great site, I try to read all the threads. I don`t see any specifically about Canadian truckers.

Anybody who can give me any feedback on working in the trucking Industry in Canada?

Thanks

jerryb:D:D

BigMACK

FreightCoin
Hmm... I am not sure if we have many canadian drivers in this forum. We should probably market to them to get em on board with us.

3plus3

FreightCoin
I personally have never ridden with my ex in Canada and I don't think he has ever driven in Canada. I would be interested to see what everyone else says.

BigMACK

FreightCoin
For the most part, Canada is much like driving in the US, except they use the MEtric System to calculate speed and distance. Their laws have similarities too.

hurgoll

FreightCoin
I have a lot of contact with some Canadian drivers. One I know buys Ciggs, while down here, just a couple of cartons and sells them when he gets back. He said he pays his rent with that alone. Not sure if he was joking with me though.

hurgoll

FreightCoin
Hi all,

This is a great site, I try to read all the threads. I don`t see any specifically about Canadian truckers.

Anybody who can give me any feedback on working in the trucking Industry in Canada?

Thanks

jerryb:D:D

The company I think seem to be okay are Norwich Brick and Tile. Fastball seems iffy.

Users who are viewing this thread